Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Prices 2009/10

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Bit unfair to compare our prices with a Premiership team with a massive stadium which is never full.

Or even a league one team with a massive stadium like Huddersfield or Bradford in league two.

While were at Withdean I can't see the price under £400 for a South Stand season ticket.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Bit unfair to compare our prices with a Premiership team with a massive stadium which is never full.

Or even a league one team with a massive stadium like Huddersfield or Bradford in league two.

While were at Withdean I can't see the price under £400 for a South Stand season ticket.

Ok, how about Leyton Orient. Finished roughly there or thereabouts us in the league and have a tiny stadium.

Next seasons prices at Brisbane Road:

Cheapest adult season ticket: £200.

Most expensive: £325.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Ok, how about Leyton Orient. Finished roughly there or thereabouts us in the league and have a tiny stadium.

Next seasons prices at Brisbane Road:

Cheapest adult season ticket: £200.

Most expensive: £325.

A fair point but I guess they own their ground and run at less of a loss than we do.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ok, I am not sure, but I assume (perhaps wrongly) that Rotherham are in the same boat as us re: playing at a council athletics track.

I know they are a league below us but you can snap up a season ticket there for £308 if you buy before July.

I guess the price is not necessarily comparable but it does show you don't have to charge people through the roof just because you have higher overheads.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Walsall are doing an early bird option for £325 which includes first home cup game.

Stockport doing early bird for £264. Even though they are SKINT.

Blackpool in the Championship have around 5,500 season ticket holders and average gate of around 7,000. They are offering early bird tickets for £359.

Last edited:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Bloody hell, if I had a kid and could ship them out every other Saturday for a one off fee of £35 I'd be delighted!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
It the club knock £100 off the prices that £500,000 they miss out on (Based on 5,000 season tickets holders) and seeing as we have just announed another season where we lost a few million depite selling players I can't see the club doing it.

But then I guess the ground would be full most weeks if it was cheeper but then you loss out on the match to match people.

Don't get me wrong i'm all for cheeper tickets but I just can't see if happening. The big thing for me is the match to match tickets need to be no more than £20.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
swindons last year was 269, it has gone up to 279 this season.

Our chairman Fitton's first move after replacing the crooks who were running our club into the ground was to lower our season tickets by £100, subsequently we doubled our season ticket total to 6000.

when you move to falmer will the price drop? hopefully with more tickets your board could lower the price?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
when you move to falmer will the price drop? hopefully with more tickets your board could lower the price?

I know DK has said there won't be an increase in prices, and I'm sure most people would be happy to pay £400 for a good view at Falmer:thumbsup:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
However much of a nice gesture it would be to the fans to reduce prices, it won't happen. Or at least if it does, then there won't be much of a reduction.

Reason? Because of the fans who spent money on a two year ST deal. I think the club would reckon it would be unfair on those fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here