Worthing
Nokia
Good old Sussex by the Sea ringtone
Left back

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yes. I did that. And I get an error message.

Yes. I did that. It says 'error: you cannotdownlod this mobile ticket'. This is the message I get every time
Hmm, I would clear the data on the Google wallet. According to Google that will clear data stored except for cards and security info. Maybe that would help. I am very sorry my stupid advice caused a bigger problem.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
IMG_4082.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hmm, I would clear the data on the Google wallet. According to Google that will clear data stored except for cards and security info. Maybe that would help. I am very sorry my stupid advice caused a bigger problem.
I'm not going to do anything else. I still have my parking tickets for the first 2 games and don't want to delete them as well. I have emailed supporter services so hopefully they can help. The bloody ticket should never have been in the archive anyway and on match day I'd struggle to find it so frankly deleting it is neither here nor there.

There are various messages on the club site saying there are various problems with google wallet. Hopefully the club can clear things tere end and email me a new bespoke download link, They hqd to do this last year.... <sigh>

But it is a pain they are not answering phone calls. I just went through the whole rigmanrole again and was told in the end they are too bust ro answer an more calls.

Bah humbug.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm not going to do anything else. I still have my parking tickets for the first 2 games and don't want to delete them as well. I have emailed supporter services so hopefully they can help. The bloody ticket should never have been in the archive anyway and on match day I'd struggle to find it so frankly deleting it is neither here nor there.

There are various messages on the club site saying there are various problems with google wallet. Hopefully the club can clear things tere end and email me a new bespoke download link, They hqd to do this last year.... <sigh>

But it is a pain they are not answering phone calls. I just went through the whole rigmanrole again and was told in the end they are too bust ro answer an more calls.

Bah humbug.
Like I said up top, don't fiddle with it, it'll only cause it to genuinely screw up instead of righting itself after they've run all of their background update processes

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Like I said up top, don't fiddle with it, it'll only cause it to genuinely screw up instead of righting itself after they've run all of their background update processes
No help for you now I'm afraid but all my group (3) had STs that archived at end of last season and then reappeared live on 1 August or thereabouts.

There is a message on the app news section saying how busy they are.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I managed to get into a phone queue. After 27 minutes they answered. They emailed me a direct link to download the season ticket. I pressed it and....go the same error message I had originally.

I am back in the queue.

<sigh>

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I managed to get into a phone queue. After 27 minutes they answered. They emailed me a direct link to download the season ticket. I pressed it and....go the same error message I had originally.

I am back in the queue.

<sigh>
No fool like an old fool Harold. You think your ST issue is unique in some special way? It's Wednesday today. Half the ST fanbase will be manifesting similar crap temporary midweek issues. If it perseveres into saturday it becomes the club's issue, not yours. You're admission for the match you paid for is assured.
Chill :smokin:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No fool like an old fool Harold. You think your ST issue is unique in some special way? It's Wednesday today. Half the ST fanbase will be manifesting similar crap temporary issues. If it perseveres into saturday it becomes the club's issue. Chill :smokin:
Thanks.

No I didn't imagine my situation is unique at all.

I was hoping someone would be able to share a solution.

I has been known to happen.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Said it before, will keep saying it: the solution is to do absolutely nothing. Nada. Zilch. Step away from the ST
That's not always the case though. Plenty of people have had to redownload tickets. Especially if the ticket is removed from the wallet. My ticket was removed from my wallet a few months ago and I clicked an old link to reinstate it, unfortunately there seems to be an extra issue for Harry with that method.

Agree with you though, the club will sort it.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Did you receive the email from the club. It shows you how to reload it
Yep.

It didn't work

We spoke again with an advisor. Apparently there is a problem and they are working on a solution and will phone me back later.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
See post 35, immediately above yours.

And wasn't it you who first suggested I delete the archive content? ???
Not that mug was me. Although when you said 'remove' I thought that would just put it back. Google hasn't consistency, I use keep notes all the time and delete means delete. 🤦🏻

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well, I have sorted it but, bugger me, I don't understand how. My season ticket info in my BHA account lists my work email address (x@y.ac.uk). My google wallet indicates my private yahoo address. z@yahoo.com. This morning, my parking for ManU and Forest were in the google wallet associated with the yahoo email address. My season ticket was in an archive folder associated with this google wallet.

I wanted the season ticket in the same location as the parking tickets so I rather foolishly I deleted the season ticket, expecting it to reappear where it is supposed to be..

I tried to link my google wallet to my work email but can't work out how to do so. But I was given a prompt to activate my GMAIL email address to link to my google wallet. And without doing anything, if I open up the google wallet associated with this GMAIL email address, my season ticket showing the ManU game is now in there! Also there are a couple of expired parking tickets. However my parking for ManU and Forest are still in the google wallet associated with the yahoo email. Luckily I can flip between them.

If this is any help to anyone in a similar boat.....I'd be surprised. Neither Mrs T (who is techliterate) nor I can made head nor tail of it :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here