Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season ticket move

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Just spoke to the ticket office, moves will be starting around 5th April, they will be working back from the list people asked first furing the sdeason will be accomodated first. All of these after the South have been changed.

Apparantly, not many on the list at the moment but they expect it to get a lot larger.

Have to renew first and then change the seats if you can. All will be done via email apparantly.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Have to renew first and then change the seats if you can. All will be done via email apparantly.

I noticed this - not unreasonable I suppose, but you have to renew your season ticket before you know that your seat move has been approved. So you could end up renewing and still be in a seat you don't like.

fusion1296

Mar 17, 2012
HI all,
im the same as above comment , i would like to move but it seems that i need to renew 1st ( i pay 1 off payment ) then see if im lucky enought to move , do you think i can get a refund if they cant move me where i would like to go ? strange having to pay for something when you dont know what that something is .

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
I am sure you may be able to contact some people on here and have our own season ticket move section? I just want to be sat together with my Brother, we couldnt get two together in the North this year.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
my son and his mates are moving from west upper to north corner to sit with the nsk etc,he has been told that the move should be in place for blackpool game

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
my son and his mates are moving from west upper to north corner to sit with the nsk etc,he has been told that the move should be in place for blackpool game

How is that happening, when everyone else seems to have been told, that moves are not possible until the18th and after the south stand people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here