Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Membership Card

nick1984

Apr 9, 2012
Hi All,

Looking forward to the new season!

I was wondering when the Season Ticket Membership cards are being sent! Has anyone got there's yet?

nick1984

Apr 9, 2012
It's OK people I called the ticket line, next week they shall be sending out the membership cards phewwww!!! Bring on Cardiff on the 21st!

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Hooray another thread. Brilliant. Could you have not used one of the previous 967 other threads on the subject.

Think we should arrange a guard of honour for the next one.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I got mine months ago, aprently the people that haven't been sent one yet, will get a palace one instead.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I got mine months ago, aprently the people that haven't been sent one yet, will get a palace one instead.

I will look forward to that then. The one positive is I will have a ticket for palace v Brighton at selhurst. I am out of positives now......

Surely the bloody thing must turn up soon. If not I will start a new thread every day till it comes.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Got a hilarious thread about VEET for Men. Might post it....

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I got mine months ago as well, about 13 months ago I think.

Shame as I wouldn't mind a Palace one. could do with a bit of comic relief

They can't people to go, poor old palace

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I will look forward to that then. The one positive is I will have a ticket for palace v Brighton at selhurst. I am out of positives now......

Surely the bloody thing must turn up soon. If not I will start a new thread every day till it comes.

:lol: I havent go my one yet, the club said, 10 to 7 days before the season starts.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I overheard a discussion at the last match of the season that last season cards should be retained and would be valid this season,retained mine and have not received a new season .

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Mentioned this today at the offices and the Ticket Manager says they will he sent out Wednesday.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Why do they need to leave it so late, it's not as though they need to wait for any final changes to the fixture list as all they'll do is press a few keys on the computer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here