Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket holders = PATHETIC

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
These so called "super-fans" are becoming a little TEDIOUS now.

Now they cant moan about West Ham tickets its f***ing SCARVES!!!

Someone came up with a great idea re. SCARF DAY,and the club decided to back it with a good idea in giving away the scarves etc.

Only for the season ticket holders to start f***ing whinging again that "as a season ticket holder i should get one too".

HOW PATHETIC:nono:

If this causes another storm in a tea cup how keen do you think the club will be to go along with other good ideas like this if they constantly run the risk of upsetting these idiots.

(i realise its not all season ticket holders and some of course are great people).

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
10 pages.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
shut up junior or I will set laura on you.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
What's all the fuss about? I have a scarf which I bought in about 1985 and will wear that. I'm a STH by the way. All organisations trying to get new customers do promotions; building societies, banks, etc. This is completely different from the West Ham issue, where in my view the club did screw up big time. Hopefully that is past now, though.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
West Hoathly Seagull said:
What's all the fuss about? I have a scarf which I bought in about 1985 and will wear that. I'm a STH by the way. All organisations trying to get new customers do promotions; building societies, banks, etc. This is completely different from the West Ham issue, where in my view the club did screw up big time. Hopefully that is past now, though.

Yep agree, I seem to run into a fan every day that thinks the West Ham ticket allocation was a farce. That said the scarf day is a great idea. Hope people support it, and as a STH I have no grumble about not getting a free scarf. Can't imagine anyone would?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
junior said:
Someone came up with a great idea re. SCARF DAY,and the club decided to back it with a good idea in giving away the scarves etc.

Only for the season ticket holders to start f***ing whinging again that "as a season ticket holder i should get one too".

Please tell me that is a joke?... How embarrassing.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Giraffe said:
Yep agree, I seem to run into a fan every day that thinks the West Ham ticket allocation was a farce. That said the scarf day is a great idea. Hope people support it, and as a STH I have no grumble about not getting a free scarf. Can't imagine anyone would?

What he said

Top notch bait you're using:

fly_fisherman_on_wall2.jpg

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
junior said:
These so called "super-fans" are becoming a little TEDIOUS now.

Now they cant moan about West Ham tickets its f***ing SCARVES!!!

If this causes another storm in a tea cup how keen do you think the club will be to go along with other good ideas like this if they constantly run the risk of upsetting these idiots.

(i realise its not all season ticket holders and some of course are great people).

Its almost as tedious as your constant moaning about STH's.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I am a STH and have no complaints about giving scarves away for free to get more people in, might actually improve the atmosphere a bit on saturday. I might even purchase one of the £2.50 scarves for my lad as well.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Three season ticket holders and two fair weather family stand fans - we'll all be buying one. I think this is a bit of an unfair rant started after the comments of about TWO sth?!! Bit silly! :p

I hope they've ordered enough! Otherwise we WONT be renewing our ST! :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I might bring along my Zenit one but will not buy one as have no need for it. Have not actually seen any season ticket holders complain about this Junior but your posts are starting to become tiresome:yawn:

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I asked in the ticket office yesterday (STH) she said no (cause they are trying to get more new people to come, same with the free ticket with the away shirt)

so i shall be purchasing mine at the game. I hope you all will too!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
sneil said:
I asked in the ticket office yesterday (STH) she said no (cause they are trying to get more new people to come, same with the free ticket with the away shirt)

so i shall be purchasing mine at the game. I hope you all will too!

Scarves are surely for

fullZZZZZZTVWCL0103101412PIC.jpg

Brand New Customers Only

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Yeah but they're the life blood of the club- without whom we would have gone out of busines a long time ago.......

i reckon we should give them all the stupidly long scarves- and INSIST they wear them to ever game.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
i buy student tickets, im NOT entitled to a free scarf- soooooo unfair.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If they were a LOYAL STH then they would HAVE a scarf ALREADY and not need a free one.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Re: Re: Season ticket holders = PATHETIC

Albion Dan said:
Its almost as tedious as your constant moaning about STH's.

:clap:

No STHs ...No club...
yes I'm a STH ..and no I dont need a free scarf....I did get a WHU ticket...and I'm fed up with the STh bashing !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here