Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket holders - Help fill Withdean Saturday

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
I have been given a ticket after two others had declined it,if weather is decent might risk spoiling another weekend particularly as its Easter.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Are you taking the piss?

I have helped fill Withdean up all season by paying money up front and then coming every week. If I had friends that would want to go and sit in the shitty east stand, they would probably be doing it anyway - or would have tried it and realised its a joke.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
you need to tell the league at the beginning of the season which games you are going to drop prices . and clubs are only allowed a certain number of games.

I think you will find that we have done all of ours.

wasn't crewe the last one! hey, that was a good result - bet that encouraged a few more "wavering" fans!:lolol:

I'm a bit confused about this as Grimsby Town have reduced ticket prices for 3 successive home games now in the (lost) hope of avoiding the drop into the BSP. It seems they have got around the maximum number of games that can be subject to price reductions by involving local sponsors. They are also providing 10 free coaches for their game at Notts County on Easter Monday to boost the away support. If a tinpot club like this is selling tickets at £5 and £10 and providing free travel to away games it just goes to prove how unimaginative the Commercial Department is with Mr Brown in charge.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
ill be your friend

:thumbsup:

:blush:

Grimsby dude, they are a very different club from us, it's not fair to compare really. We make a loss on every home game as it is.. I think the idea of a half price ticket is a good one, but they can't expect you to give up your good view for a seat in the east stand... That's the bit where they lose me at.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wouldn't be prepared to move either , isn't there an alternative concept , to get 2 mates a half price ticket each but not necessarily sit with them ? All you are doing is getting them a 50% off deal.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
The problem with all seaters is you can't go with friends anymore. That's why I'm unable to join my brother etc unless one of them can't go. And it's a major turn off. This w/e's a prime example. Who goes to an event with a gang of mates and then separates when you get there?!

They need to make some blocks first come first served and revamp the seating arrangements. Now ST's have fallen and we're in the bottom division, it's the ideal time to do it.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
The problem with all seaters is you can't go with friends anymore. That's why I'm unable to join my brother etc unless one of them can't go. And it's a major turn off. This w/e's a prime example. Who goes to an event with a gang of mates and then separates when you get there?!

They need to make some blocks first come first served and revamp the seating arrangements. Now ST's have fallen and we're in the bottom division, it's the ideal time to do it.

Very good point well made!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
there are ENOUGH free seats to move around, i think the only game I have sat in our allocated season ticket seats was the Man City game

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Or, we should have terraces back.

Are you listening, Hebberd?

ARE YOU FACKIN' LISTENING?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Done my bit, got 5 friends coming, and sitting in the East Stand. My ST is in the East Stand, to be fair, you get used to the view, and it's not that bad, had worse views.

This season it has been a blessing not sitting too close to that shower of shit that has masqueraded as Brighton & Hove Albions 1st team for most of this season.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Agree with Portlock about the unreserved seating, not sure it would work in the main stands but W block (East stand) would be a prime candidate to trail it out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here