Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket holders - Help fill Withdean Saturday

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Season ticket holders can buy upto 2 half price East Stand tickets for Saturday's VITAL match.

This is the last offer of the season which by the look of the East Stand has not been taken up by many most of the season. So ok you can sit together unless you move but most if not all season ticket holder must know 2 people who would be up for coming at half price. So text a few mates and give the ticket office a call.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think its enough of a struggle right now to persuade some of the STHs to even use their own tickets, let alone buy more...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We ALWAYS lose on 'Family Days'. They got to be BANNED....

And that RETRO DAY, against Donny. Sake.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Righho.

Crewe game was the classic, run one of those family days, get the ground fairly full and lose 4-0.

:laugh: That was the icing on the cake for the club, I'm sure.

I won't be taking up the ticket offer, because my friend should be able to see the game if she comes down, so it's unfair to sit her in the away end, or the east stand. If I could have bought a ticket in the centre of the south stand with me, then I would have. But I can't, and I'm not going to surrender my brilliant view for a couple of cheap tickets! A good idea by the club, but do they really think people want to surrender their good view in the centre, for a seat in the east stand?! Slightly ambitious, that...

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
:laugh: That was the icing on the cake for the club, I'm sure.

I won't be taking up the ticket offer, because my friend should be able to see the game if she comes down, so it's unfair to sit her in the away end, or the east stand. If I could have bought a ticket in the centre of the south stand with me, then I would have. But I can't, and I'm not going to surrender my brilliant view for a couple of cheap tickets! A good idea by the club, but do they really think people want to surrender their good view in the centre, for a seat in the east stand?! Slightly ambitious, that...

If she is a Swindon fan, as you have mentioned a few times, why should she not go in the away end?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If she is a Swindon fan, as you have mentioned a few times, why should she not go in the away end?

Why? Her eyesight is moderately worse than mine, which is saying a fair amount. Why should she take the day off work to travel down here and spend £20 on a ticket to not see a game?! It's not fair on her, but it's not fair of me to want her to sit with me with the Brighton fans, she'll want to support her own team, naturally.

It's thoroughly embarrasing to me that it's not worth her coming down because our stadium isn't up to it. She'll be coming down for a neutral (for her atleast) game to enjoy the Withdean experience instead.

if she does she certainly won't see the game
Brighton.jpg

this game should be made £10 to get in and lets fill the place.

you need to tell the league at the beginning of the season which games you are going to drop prices . and clubs are only allowed a certain number of games.

I think you will find that we have done all of ours.

wasn't crewe the last one! hey, that was a good result - bet that encouraged a few more "wavering" fans!:lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
if she does she certainly won't see the game
Brighton.jpg

That's exactly my point. I know the away fans tend to get the worst areas of the ground, that's fine. But it doesn't mean it's fair or acceptable to dump them a mile away from the pitch! I wouldn't travel down here for that view, £36 on the train and £20 for the match. So, I shall get her a programme and spend the entire match texting her instead.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's exactly my point. I know the away fans tend to get the worst areas of the ground, that's fine. But it doesn't mean it's fair or acceptable to dump them a mile away from the pitch! I wouldn't travel down here for that view, £36 on the train and £20 for the match. So, I shall get her a programme and spend the entire match texting her instead.

Is she worth all this effort? Pics?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here