Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket holder poll - Reducing prices

As a season ticket holder would you have a problem with ticket prices being reduced?

• No, the more people at Withdean the better

Votes: 50 87.7%
  • Yes, i've paid my money blar blar blar

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
i advertised a spare for the walsall game at the last minute for £15........ and had 18 different people contacting me for it: shows that the albion is about £10 over priced imo as i none of these people are prepared to pay the face value but DO want to watch the seagulls.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What difference to those that are at the game does another 1000 mean as the atmosphere is always shit at Withdean irrespective. The important thing from the club point of view is getting in more revenue not less for more people.

As a STH I would not be happy if they sold seats at less than I have paid in advance to help them keep their head above water during the summer, unless they offered me some other incentive.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think this email goes to show that the club need to sit down and have a good think about pricing and ticketing as a whole. The really dont seem on top of it: no phone applications, applications in dustbins before games, people who went to spurious games get priority over diehards. Very bizarre at times.

Most people I know who have stopped going regularly say the reason is the cost. I'm not sure I totally agree with lowering prices without some compensation for season ticket holders. It would be a tad strange being a club where it is more expensive to buy a season ticket than buy tickets on a match-by-match basis.

Let's do whatever needs to be done this season but have a sensible think about things over the summer.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Not a STH but how about if the club reduced tickets for a couple of games over christmas by 5%, the same amount in reduction as what season tickets were in the summer.
Just to see how much differance it would make?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here