Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Error - North Stand

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just been to the stadium where they have advised it's just a printing error on the card and the electronic info stored on it is still correct. No need to have changed although they are sending me a replacement in the post.(and will replace others when requested) Pity queens rd couldn't tell me that yesterday!
Arse from elbow springs to mind!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so to summarise , an error was made in the printing of the card that doesn't affect its use.

if it REALLY matters , the club will print you a new one , if you don't give a shit , carry on!!

:)

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Mine says the same, but I was able to get in last Saturday. Is there any north stand season ticket holders that have the correct information on the card?? Seems like they will have to replace everyones.

Same here, I'm N1D, Row O, but have Aisle W3A on my season ticket, though got in okay on Saturday. Maybe that was just a one-off. Oh well, another call to the ticket office.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Same here, I'm N1D, Row O, but have Aisle W3A on my season ticket, though got in okay on Saturday. Maybe that was just a one-off. Oh well, another call to the ticket office.
ORRRRRR just read the message further up showing it's being dealt with :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here