Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Season Ticket Downloaded!!

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I can't seem to open GPay on my Samsung Galaxy phone. It just say's "There was a problem with setting the active account". I have googled it and other people have also had the same issue, but I can find out how to fix it.

Anyone got any ideas?

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
I can't seem to open GPay on my Samsung Galaxy phone. It just say's "There was a problem with setting the active account". I have googled it and other people have also had the same issue, but I can find out how to fix it.

Anyone got any ideas?

There are quite a few galaxy phones, and quite a few versions of the software running on them. Do you know what model of phone you have, and what version of the software it is running?

Oh, and genuine question - have you tried powering it off and then back on again? That can sometimes help to clear such silly messages and/or prompt a software update.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
There are quite a few galaxy phones, and quite a few versions of the software running on them. Do you know what model of phone you have, and what version of the software it is running?

Oh, and genuine question - have you tried powering it off and then back on again? That can sometimes help to clear such silly messages and/or prompt a software update.
It is a Galaxy A20e. Not sure what software is running.

I have tried turning it on and off, but no luck.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
It is a Galaxy A20e. Not sure what software is running.

I have tried turning it on and off, but no luck.

Does this link help? Note that there are 4 solutions, click the 'next' button if you have tried the first one. From the description you gave, it sounds like the first solution may be the one you need (sorry, I can't reproduce the fault on my better half's Galaxy).

https://deviceguides.vodafone.co.uk/samsung/galaxy-a20e-android-9-0/troubleshooting/apps-and-media/i-can-t-install-an-app/95/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here