Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket Direct Debit

Viva Calderon

Apr 29, 2010
Has anyone else's payment not been taken for this month?

Supposed to be the 1st??

Mine went out on 3rd May last month but nothing gone out yet this month.. Has anyone seen a seating plan at all? I know what my seat number etc is but not got a clue where it is or how to get to it (what gate number to go to or have they not done any of that yet ?)

seagull50

Feb 13, 2011
London
all ST holders should just ensure there are funds ready for the first week of each month, if there are insufficient funds or the details are wrong it will reject. people should just call up if they know the details are wrong. it can be solved and be made a simple process

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It doesnt help supporters if the money is not taken on the due date, as many people are not in a position to just miss a payment and then have it taken at a later date. My sons get paid on 27/28 of each month and arrange for their DD Bills to be paid and do their monthly shop etc on the 1st, by the 2nd they know how much they have to live on for the rest of the month and I am sure they are not the only ones in that situation.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Taking the payment late could potentially make people overdrawn, surely? This is part of the direct debit guarantee that was on the forms we all filled in to set the DD up...

If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit we will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed.

Are they keeping to that?
For the record, I don't really know how these things work and don't actually care that much...just making a point

The DD mandate guarantee is often flouted by companies , TalkTalk changed the dates that they would take DD payments from customers accounts which in my case was 3 days notice via an e-mail.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's fairly easy to work out. Most of my direct debits are on the 1st as I get paid on the last day of each month. I know I shall have to leave £33 in to cover the debit when it does go out. Internet banking is so easy, that it can be monitored every day to know how much you have left to spend.

It doesnt help supporters if the money is not taken on the due date, as many people are not in a position to just miss a payment and then have it taken at a later date. My sons get paid on 27/28 of each month and arrange for their DD Bills to be paid and do their monthly shop etc on the 1st, by the 2nd they know how much they have to live on for the rest of the month and I am sure they are not the only ones in that situation.

Surely you just don't spend the £40 that's not been taken out via the Albion's DD? I seem to have managed this piece of banking/financial wizardry this week.

Sep 25, 2008
Surely you just don't spend the £40 that's not been taken out via the Albion's DD? I seem to have managed this piece of banking/financial wizardry this week.

Luckily I don't live to a budget. It was just an enquiry as to why it hadn't been taken and if anyone knew when it would be, as the letter I received states the 1st of June.

Thanks for your help now use your wizardry and make yourself disappear.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont know why I am getting involved in this because my sons pay the money into an old non used account of mine from which the club DD is paid and the only transactions on it is 2 payments of £33.80 in to it each month and 2 payments of £33.80 paid out each month. None the less I can appreciate people having problems with it not being taken on the due and agreed date.

all ST holders should just ensure there are funds ready for the first week of each month, if there are insufficient funds or the details are wrong it will reject. people should just call up if they know the details are wrong. it can be solved and be made a simple process

Spoken like a true employee of the club. :thumbsup:

Fair point but surely it's not that difficult to make sure there's £38.33 or whatever in your account on the 1st and then just keep an eye on it until it goes out. If you can access NSC then you can do online banking.

For the record, my May payment was debited on the 5th. No big deal.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Last month's payment went out on the 3rd and I got a letter telling me I needed to get in touch over a problem with my DD. When I got through to the ticket office they told me the letter was erroneously generated and I had nothing to worry about.

So far this month no payment has been taken but I'm none too worried as I have a separate account set up specifically for outgoing payments, which is where this DD gets taken from, so the money will just sit there until the club ask for it.

I'd never give any company, even my beloved football club, access to my main bank account to dip in and take what they want as and when they need. That's a dangerous game.

Just put aside your DD money into an account for only this purpose and you'll be fine

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
mine wasnt taken out either
when i checked my active DD's online, is said the amount, the fact that its active but interestingly that the frequency was 2 weekly rather than monthly.
although only one lot was taken last month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here