Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket 2010/2011

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If mine is not HAND DELIVERED by Tony Bloom himself them Im ASKING for a REFUND.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think this thread is a :fishing: thread, there's been a couple of them today.

Maybe, but this has already been asked at least twice last week on the ATC section, so there are people who are genuinely interested/concerned (albeit unnecessarily at this point)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yeah, but, a new poster, only two posts, about this, then nothing? Seems a bit fishy to me. Check out the other thread too, about watching Arsenal matches online, and the other about setting up a Sunday league team, WTF are they about? again, only 2 posts.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I can understand people's concern about not having received them yet. The last few years have seen a fair amount of ticketing and club shop cock ups.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'd be happy to pick mine up. It'd save the club the cost of P&P, although its really down to me being impatient!

3 weeks until the first game and you are impatient, mind me asking why?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i hope they come out before the 7th as I need to give my two home game tickets for august to someone before we go on holibobs

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
i hope they come out before the 7th as I need to give my two home game tickets for august to someone before we go on holibobs

Need mine by Friday week otherwise I am entrusting Mater and Pater to do the honours as I will be away first game at home.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This happens every year - so long as they arrive by 7 August (a week before you need it) - all will be OK - not worth fretting about.

erm...read mine and beachy's post again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here