Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ends here. We are going down

Re: Re: Re: Season ends here. We are going down

Lord Bracknell said:
In fairness to Richie, he posted an honest opinion.

And then modified it shortly afterwards.

I thought it best not to post my honest opinion.

KinkyGoebels said:
I think the standard response to that is.....

Typical one minded nsc.

What is it with you and this giant chip on your shoulder? If most people have a similar response to RM's drival, does that mean we are all sheep trying to herd ourselves into the NSC popularity pen? I think it is you that is being narrow minded.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Simon Fox, the original fox in a box, that is stuck in a wet cardboard box and cannot claw its way out, if you get my jist

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Lokki 7 said:
What is it with you and this giant chip on your shoulder? If most people have a similar response to RM's drival, does that mean we are all sheep trying to herd ourselves into the NSC popularity pen? I think it is you that is being narrow minded.

I couldnt care less what people think but there are ways of putting it and telling someone to f*** off is not really a way to put it is it?

Look back over this thread and tell me that its full of valid counter points or just abuse towards richie.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
KinkyGoebels said:
I couldnt care less what people think but there are ways of putting it and telling someone to f*** off is not really a way to put it is it?

Look back over this thread and tell me that its full of valid counter points or just abuse towards richie.

You are as always right. This thread is full of abuse aimed solely towards Richie.

f*** Off Kinky.

Feel better now?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
KinkyGoebels said:

There's no point making valid counter points to someone who doesn't make a valid point to begin with.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
KinkyGoebels said:
I think the standard response to that is.....

Typical one minded nsc.
To be honest, this self righteous and opinionated horse shit being peddled by you (and the other half of your "hilarious" sexual-comedy double act which seems to overtake every other thread) is getting very f***ing tedious. Or are we all to believe that only you and Uncle Buck have your own minds?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
KinkyGoebels said:

If you look back, I think you'll find it's actually full of valid counter points, AND abuse towards Richie.

NSC: something for everyone.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
KinkyGoebels said:
You have just proved my point thank you
Your point was that NSC only has one mind and a sheep menatility. How exactly does barnet's comment prove your point?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
KinkyGoebels said:
Read back to comments on earlier threads.

And yes it is funny all the time people still bite
a) Are you going to explain how Barnet's comment proves your point? I genuinely don't undertand that one.
b) I honestly don't recall anyone biting with regards to the threads you've ruined. All I know is that you and UB seem to turn 2 page threads into 5 page threads with the same unfunny conversation.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Richie, I used to quite like your posts but now I'm getting bored with your full time miserable git personna.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Simster said:
a) Are you going to explain how Barnet's comment proves your point? I genuinely don't undertand that one.
b) I honestly don't recall anyone biting with regards to the threads you've ruined. All I know is that you and UB seem to turn 2 page threads into 5 page threads with the same unfunny conversation.

What like this?

Kinky you are a gimp but I think Simster likes you.

Last edited:

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
Richie Morris said:
Dont want to be a harbinger of doom but with McShane probably having played his last game and us having only won twice this season I think we are doomed to be relegated.

I hope I am forced to eat these words by the end of the season.

One word to cheer you up. FALMER :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here