Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ends here. We are going down

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Dont want to be a harbinger of doom but with McShane probably having played his last game and us having only won twice this season I think we are doomed to be relegated.

I hope I am forced to eat these words by the end of the season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thought you'd "retired" :rolleyes:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
mcshane in the 78th said:
We might as well boycott all the matches as well, what's the point in going now?
Indeed. Morris has spoken.

I'm off to support Chelsea now, I'll be back when we're playing at Falmer in the Premiership.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
What I meant was we need to stop kidding ourselves we are any good. We are a poor team who have just lost their best player.

Obviously I will still be going to games etc but we are poor.

If we win a few games on the way to relegation then all the better but with this manager and squad we are going down.

Still no reason why we cant have some fun along the way.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Richie Morris said:
What I meant was we need to stop kidding ourselves we are any good. We are a poor team who have just lost their best player.

Obviously I will still be going to games etc but we are poor.

If we win a few games on the way to relegation then all the better but with this manager and squad we are going down.

Still no reason why we cant have some fun along the way.

A little bit early to be making such a sweeping prediction, Richie.

Football has a habit of suprising you, and sometimes the loss of a "best player" can result in another one emerging from the ranks.

We're not down until we're down.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If we were "doing a Rotherham" this season Richie, then yes, I'd agree with you. But the fact of the matter is that there are a whole host of teams within a few points of us, so quite how you can have us relegated with 26 games to go and 78 points to play for, I really don't know. You might be throwing the towel in already, but I think you'll be in the minority there.

I'm just glad McGhee and the players don't have your attitude.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Richie Morris said:

He was never OUR player to lose spacko. McShane was always gonna go back to Man U at some point.
Anyway there's a lot of points to play for yet and it's all very toit (like a toiger) down the bottom of the table.

Richie Morris said:
Dont want to be a harbinger of doom but

... but I'm going to be anyway. Classic Richie Morris. One of the very few posters capable of making my blood boil on a regular basis.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Richie - take a happy pill for gods sake. Anything in the Observer this week to make it worth buying?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Richie Morris said:
We are a poor team who have just lost their best player.

I wasnt aware Carole had left?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here