dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
IMG_7049.png

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I heard a stat on Saturday that in the last 7 meetings between the two clubs - the home team has never won
I remember us beating them at the Amex when, coincidentally, we won by a penalty that was wrongly given ... when an attacker stepped on a defender's foot (can't remember either player). Ah, the days before VAR

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I remember us beating them at the Amex when, coincidentally, we won by a penalty that was wrongly given ... when an attacker stepped on a defender's foot (can't remember either player). Ah, the days before VAR
It was Michael Keane who stepped on Aaron Connelly’s foot, so the opposite of Dunk and DCL.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We won that game (3-2) with a very late OG

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was wrong: it was in VAR days - looked like a very dodgy penalty though

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Connelly and Keane, it was the worst Pen decision I have seen given in our favour maybe anyones.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Out of interest, BHA Vs Burnley with Dyche in charge, 4 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses, so it's a total myth that we always lose to Dyche. I think the feeling is so strong when we lose to his awful brand of dinosaur football, that it perhaps overemphasises his 'success'.
The Dyche issue has specifically been a home one. He hasn't lost a game at the Amex since August 2013, since then playing eight games with Burnley and Everton, winning three and drawing five. Interestingly, his record against Brighton away from the Amex is virtually the opposite. In the same period he's played 9 times, lost three, drew five and won only one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here