Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sean Dyche is confused.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
That is an amazing comment, and not in a good way. Dunk slid into DCL's "space" to block a shot, without touching DCL, and that is apparently worthy of a penalty. Totally astonishing assessment. I have no idea who she is but, surely, the nonsense of her argument has now dawned on her?
I now know who Sue Smith is. Is she related to Dickie Davies or does she go to the same hairdresser?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I think Dyche plays with fire with his typical post match comments. All the carefully wording suggestions of conspiracy. Everton as a club and a fan base need to move away from this. They need to get with reality that the world doesn't have it in for them and they're not being corruptly singled out because the powers that be want them down.

Dyche needs to either stop beating the drum here, or he should be sacked. It's doing the club a world of damage. Someone is going to twat a ref or something and he'll have to properly look at himself if that happens

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

There's nothing that pisses me off more in a manager than one who gets irate at decisions against their team that were clearly correct, when you know as soon as it's the other way round they'd be saying the opposite. There's a lot of them too, unfortunately, but I never understand why you'd do it when it just makes you look like a bitter bastard what with all the camera angles thesedays and post match analysis etc.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I think Dyche plays with fire with his typical post match comments. All the carefully wording suggestions of conspiracy. Everton as a club and a fan base need to move away from this. They need to get with reality that the world doesn't have it in for them and they're not being corruptly singled out because the powers that be want them down.

Dyche needs to either stop beating the drum here, or he should be sacked. It's doing the club a world of damage. Someone is going to twat a ref or something and he'll have to properly look at himself if that happens
Absolutely spot on. And he’s always done it everywhere he’s been. He is all smiles and jokes after he wins, but it’s referees, the FA, conspiracies whenever he loses. Always the same with this guy.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Out of interest, BHA Vs Burnley with Dyche in charge, 4 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses, so it's a total myth that we always lose to Dyche. I think the feeling is so strong when we lose to his awful brand of dinosaur football, that it perhaps overemphasises his 'success'.
We sure fail to beat his sides with any regularity.

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here