Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sean Dyche is confused.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Sue Smith, the sky pundit and Everton fan, thinks it was a penalty. She said "Dunk going down early stops Calvert-Lewin being able to take a shot.".

Yes, that's called defending Sue.
you got a clip of her actually saying this?

want to show my mate Joey.

Thought it was clumsy defending by Dunk but also clumsy and simulation by DCL. Thank god for VAR!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
our section has been removed. probably because of her ridiculous assessment.
Quote is still on the page

IMG_7040.jpeg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Calvert-Lewin scored a 5.9 on the Zaha diving method.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Not sure about that.

Post game, he came out with some rambling nonsense that Dunks tackle (or what we now know was a block) was out of control. Therefore, it was not his players fault for stamping on him.
I found it curious that he was calling it a tackle at all, it was never a tackle from Dunk it was a block and DCL trod on Dunk and then theatrically and rather obviously did the old Stadium sniper routine.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
"A big decision on the penalty - I can't really work it out."

Its really not that difficult Sean mate, your player wasnt fouled because he planted his foot on Lewis Dunk, try watching the footage you gravelly voiced ginger goon.

The thing is with Sean, the sour gravel voice prick, had that incident been the other way round and we'd been given a penalty for it and it not overturned, he'd be going absolutely mental about the injustice of VAR not overturning what he (and everyone else) would have seen as an obvious referee mistake

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
His days are numbered. He was attempting to deflect attention from his poor team selection and tactics - that’s to be expected. What I think is the beginning of the end for him though was his dig at the Everton fans about leaving early if they don’t win. True or not, I don’t think they will be happy with that.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Its not called confused, these days its called BiCurious.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
His days are numbered. He was attempting to deflect attention from his poor team selection and tactics - that’s to be expected. What I think is the beginning of the end for him though was his dig at the Everton fans about leaving early if they don’t win. True or not, I don’t think they will be happy with that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Thought it was clumsy defending by Dunk but also clumsy and simulation by DCL. Thank god for VAR!

Dunk went to ground blocking a shot that never happened. Prematurely imho.

A second later and a few inches away, the cheat went looking for contact, failed miserably and with the benefit of replays looked a complete fool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here