Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagulls world!

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
my free subscription as an ntl broadband customer has apparently expired, is there anyway of renewing this as I sure as hell am not paying to watch Paul Camalin and Andy Herriet bore me to death before and after each game!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Funnily enough my subscription also ran out today.

On Tuesday night against Bournemouth someone posted a site that has free commentaries on it.
Unfortunately cant find the link now:censored: :censored:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Not sure theres a way round it as SCR stops broadcasting it online once the match starts. You may be able to find the link to the opposition commentary but how annoying would that be?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
i dont wanna listen to the games on the radio, as i am there always home and away!

sometimes just wanna see the highlights after the game on world. but o well, the less 'camel'in and ferret the better!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Bozza said:
This thread from the other night seemed to reveal a way of listening for free:

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85286

Although I'm not sure why I'm telling you this. I pay £3.99 a month and rarely listen or watch anything. Money for the club though, isn't it...

When you subscribed for £3.99 a month by direct debit, how long (seconds, minutes, days or months) before the account was active and working?:wave:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Uncle C said:
When you subscribed for £3.99 a month by direct debit, how long (seconds, minutes, days or months) before the account was active and working?:wave:

Can't recall which I think means it was immediate.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Uncle C said:

I just renewed at a reduced £24.99 offer that they've got on. I got an email about 90 minutes later confirming payment and access.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Thats cool. So if I get stuck I can sign up a few minutes before the game:clap: :clap: :clap:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Rangdo said:
I just renewed at a reduced £24.99 offer that they've got on. I got an email about 90 minutes later confirming payment and access.

Cant see this offer anywhere on Seagull World. Can you help?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
dingle said:
my free subscription as an ntl broadband customer has apparently expired, is there anyway of renewing this as I sure as hell am not paying to watch Paul Camalin and Andy Herriet bore me to death before and after each game!

I use NTL - how do I get a free trial subscription?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Well, is the £24.99 offer mentioned above purely fictional?:( :( :(

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Uncle C said:
Well, is the £24.99 offer mentioned above purely fictional?:( :( :(

No, I signed up a couple of days ago. It's an offer as a previous NTL customer who's free subscription has run out. I'll have a look for you.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: seagulls world!

Mr deez said:

Contact NTL. It's their offer.

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
Re: Re: seagulls world!

Mr deez said:

i never at any point contacted ntl, it was through seagulls world they asked me for my customer id, however it does not appear they offer this anymore,

cheap bastards can't even spare £34.99 :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here