Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Travel coaches to Liverpool

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Never used the coach before but because getitng back from Liverpool is so difficult with a late kick off I've booked. Hope to do some sleeping on the way back.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I’m on ST20 and we only have four stops!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Seemed the best option to me. The price is very reasonable, you don’t have to mess about with trains and there is a pick up quite close by. Doubt we will get back that early though so I will probably sleep on the coach on the way back.

This was in their last general round up email:

Liverpool

As you know we have a little game coming up against Liverpool. The phones and internet have gone mad so I apologise if you have been trying to get through to us.

The demand for travel for this game has kicked off well despite the high loyalty points needed to get the first trance of tickets. Remember our guarantee to those who have not booked yet, is that if you can't get a match ticket for the game and you have booked your travel with us, you will get a full refund (unless it is on the day of match)!

We encourage those who need to book to visit our website Seagull Travel | Stage Door Tickets as the phone lines are very busy.

The pick up network for this game includes 60 locations, all priced at £37 per adult and £32 per child u16.

Routes from East Sussex are filling up very quickly.

wittaz1985

Mar 29, 2011
Eastbourne
Does anyone know when the Seagull Travel staff start work? I tried calling at 9am but no answer!
I think all pick-up points in Eastbourne have sold out so I am panicking a bit being as I finish work 7am Sunday morning!

lfc

Sep 2, 2011
I think when we played you in the Carling Cup, it took roughly 5/6 hours from Liverpool....so I'm saying maybe midnight/1ish

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Does anyone know when the Seagull Travel staff start work? I tried calling at 9am but no answer!
I think all pick-up points in Eastbourne have sold out so I am panicking a bit being as I finish work 7am Sunday morning!

My 'hunch' is there will be cancellations. Quite a few people with lower loyalty points booked coach reservations, but due to the high demand, the match tickets went bust at the 1000 pointer mark...or thereabouts. I suspect spaces will become available.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
My 'hunch' is there will be cancellations. Quite a few people with lower loyalty points booked coach reservations, but due to the high demand, the match tickets went bust at the 1000 pointer mark...or thereabouts. I suspect spaces will become available.

I suspect this. I think people are surprised it sold out so quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here