Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls To Sign Premiership Stars

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
if were going to sign any premiership quality it will be youngsters or reserves, if we did the best player to get would be kristian nemeth

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's not beyond us to sign a couple of premiership players ( probably youngsters ) but i'm not sure we could afford a couple of premiership stars, thats a bit beyond our means I would of thought.

I guess that depends on the rumour starter's definition of "stars", but I completely see your point.

Also, much as I love the Albion dearly and don't like to speak against them, surely any Premiership-quality player ('star' or otherwise) wouldn't have us as his first choice for a new club, and I'd suspect if we were interested then other, maybe more 'attractive' clubs would be too.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
if were going to sign any premiership quality it will be youngsters or reserves, if we did the best player to get would be kristian nemeth

I'd personally prefer Merida of Arsenal, but I suspect neither is overly likely.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Could it be these two ?

Attachments

• 2384926466.jpg
    2384926466.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 612
  • 3327686500.jpg
    3327686500.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 608

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
but frutos, nemeth was the top scorer of the reserve league last year

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
initials are MG and SG

oh for christs sake, can you just write the goddamn names please ?

Some of us up here, have no contacts or sources, and will happily feed off snippets like this - you can add the precurser of 'not 100% confirmed' if you wish

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
oh for christs sake, can you just write the goddamn names please ?

Some of us up here, have no contacts or sources, and will happily feed off snippets like this - you can add the precurser of 'not 100% confirmed' if you wish

But writing them lets the word spread onto other clubs forums.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
gosh how exciting.
2 prem players coming to us and i have heard it from you
you are truely great
i cannot wait to tell all my friends and hopefully they will think i am half as great as you

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
But writing them lets the word spread onto other clubs forums.

So what...??? It's nothing more than a Rumour until it's factoid; something to be laughed at by other MB's until 1st Aug, and then it's our turn to laugh back.

Or

Are you really trying to say that, say Ronnie Moore might be reading the TR MB and fourth hand read about a rumour we might be getting SWP for a year and he will then rush off to either try and scupper the deal or buy a defender with rockets on his boots to try and stop him skinning them when we play..???

Can't see it..

Oh, and clearly if your defending this policy, then you too are 'In the know' - stop titting about and say it man..!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here