Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Tattoo

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
See my signature below and copy it on to Google translate - got it tattooed on the inside of my right arm + have an old skool style seagull on my left shoulder with a nice yellow beak and "Albion" on the scroll

Nice one, out of interest, why Arabic?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Not being pervy but pics anyone.

d49f6e38-1025-4b86.jpg

Sent by the power of squirrel poo

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Nice one, out of interest, why Arabic?

Just think it looks good. Went to Morocco recently and people wanted to read it wherever we went but didn't understand "Brighton" until I explained and now they're all fans!

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Got a seagull in my memorial tattoo across my shoulders for a mate that passed away.

tattoo.jpg

Might fill it in someday but white was not an option so for now it remains empty

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I had a seagull wih Brighton And Hove Albion F.C. encircling it tattooed on my arm 20 years ago & have never regretted it.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
To be honest never wanted a tattoo, never saw the point but have always said if i had to have one then it would be a seagull.

Anyone got one?. Anyone got the club crest?. :bhasign:

Anyone know where to get one as I may be swaying (A challenge from my son, keeps calling me chicken).

I have a seagull outline tattooed on my shoulder - i did it for my 40th bday - never had a tattoo before was about 35 mins not really that painful - had 3 pints of guiness before hand. I like it - cant really see it as its on my shoulder and i am never gone fall out of love with the albion everyones a winner. Go for it. I got mine done in queens road there is a tattoo shop virtually next to where the old club shop was.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Had my round badge in 1997 and still looks bloody good,can't see the point in some tacky looking tattoo's,a seagull on its own looks stupid and the old shield one is bloody awful.

The badge now would be very good although you need a bloody good tattooist and the chap that did mine free hand back then is one of the best in europe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here