Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Tattoo

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
To be honest never wanted a tattoo, never saw the point but have always said if i had to have one then it would be a seagull.

Anyone got one?. Anyone got the club crest?. :bhasign:

Anyone know where to get one as I may be swaying (A challenge from my son, keeps calling me chicken).

Last edited:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Got a seagull (now flying the wrong way) on my leg but have promised myself the new badge on my chest as soon as the cash flow gets better, Seven Sins Tattoo in Horley is very good and Tattoo by GunPoint in hove (if its still there, think it will be the guy there was very good and well known artist)

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Not being pervy but pics anyone.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Got a seagull on my arm - blue outline and yellow beak (no central colour because white doesn't really work on tattoos) - I have one arm tattooed on a "story of a life" theme so couldn't go without although might add a dolphin at some stage, partly as a reminder of swimming (well more paddling really) with dolphins in Australia and partly because it was Albion's normal nickname (some also called us The Shrimpers as I recall) when I first started watching the stripes :)

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I remember going to Wimbedon Brighton about 9 years ago at Smellhurst and they wouldn;t let us in the ground and it was half full and this skinhead acted Brighton mad and was threatening staff etc if he couldnt get in... He had THFC on his knuckles :)

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Id never get a tattoo... they fade, they go wonky and ive never heard of anyone say they are glad they got their tattoo 10years on...

I hate to say it but tattoos really are for pikeys.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Id never get a tattoo... they fade, they go wonky and ive never heard of anyone say they are glad they got their tattoo 10years on...

I had mine done over ten years ago - not sure I'd have another but it's there now and it looks ok I think but is not visible with clothes on!!!!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

thank you Tottingham boy - my tattoos date back as far as twenty years and are still fine........ look good, very colourful, and I am glad I have them as every one has personal meaning

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

I've had mine for 10 years, the old round Seagulls badge, top of my arm, love it, no regrets at all. I hope to have another some time, just not sure what, or where. Last ime I looked I live in a lovey house in a pretty Sussex village, with no Cortinas on blocks, no caravan in the back garden for my mother in law also I have a job.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
here we f***ing go everyone saying how they love their shitty tattoos... Some people im sure do like em.. Just aint my thing

Right that sounds harsh... so i'll balance it... erm.... i cant

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
here we f***ing go everyone saying how they love their shitty tattoos... Some people im sure do like em.. Just aint my thing

Really? Are you happy with that comment..

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Notihng wrong with you having your opinion, nothing wrong with typing it here. You don't like something, you came onto a thread all about that subject, and gave your opinion, twice, and then insulted those of us who don't share your opinion. My suggestion, when you see a thread about Seagulls tattoos, try clicking on another thread instead, then everyone's happy.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
See my signature below and copy it on to Google translate - got it tattooed on the inside of my right arm + have an old skool style seagull on my left shoulder with a nice yellow beak and "Albion" on the scroll

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here