Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
So, since the website has been 'revamped' I've not been able to listen to any of the matches. Whenever I click on the commentary option I just get silence. I've also noticed that I don't have the little radio graphic thing anymore. There used to be a little box with a volume control on it. I don't seem to have this anymore. Is it missing for everyone or just me?

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
I had problems with it a few matches ago (trying to log in) and found that clearing my browser cache resolved the problem. However like others I also find it periodically cuts out. Clicking on the radio button or refreshing the page normally reconnects it. But yeah, it's been a piece of crap this season.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
So, since the website has been 'revamped' I've not been able to listen to any of the matches. Whenever I click on the commentary option I just get silence. I've also noticed that I don't have the little radio graphic thing anymore. There used to be a little box with a volume control on it. I don't seem to have this anymore. Is it missing for everyone or just me?

Does not work for me either, if it fails this week will probably cancel subscription

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Brighton and Hove Albion | Player | Help | Help

My Flash Player is only showing a Black ScreenBack To Top

If the programme page loads but you can't see the 'Click to Play' window, try installing Adobe Flash Player -http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

If you already have Flash installed and reinstalling doesn't help, you may need to perform a clean install of Flash.

Due to recent enhancements to the Adobe Flash Player installers, you can now remove the player only by using the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller. To remove Flash Player, simply download and run the appropriate uninstaller for your system using the steps below.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I've been using player for 3 years, never any problems.

Everyone who is having problems, please answer the following questions so I can help you out:

1. What hardware (PC, Laptop, Tablet, Phone) are you using?
  2. What browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox) are you using?
  3. When you are on the player website, are you definitely logged in and what is your 'account status'?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Everyone who is having problems, please answer the following questions so I can help you out:

3. When you are on the player website, are you definitely logged in and what is your 'account status'?

1)mac mini

2)firefox

3)Logged in.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Let me guess you don't have a mac!?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
And you both have flash installed and updated, and you've tried multiple browsers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here