I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not much and yes. Hope this helps.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Can't remember, about £4 a month and yes it is if like me you don't go to matches much (financial reasons) - although I do have a digital radio in the kitchen I prefer being able to sit at the PC at listen live to matches :thumbsup:

fake edit: £4.49 a month or so depending how you pay.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
£42 a year, its priceless to us living away from Brighton.

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
Sounds good, two questions:

Are the highlights of good quality?

Is it true it works for every football league club?

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
Sounds good, two questions:

Are the highlights of good quality?

Is it true it works for every football league club?

You can choose the quality, low med or high. So yes the quality is good enough.

Almost every league club I think, so if you sign up with seagulls players, you'll be able to access other clubs player as well, eg Hull or Cardiff who both have 90 minutes of the recent games

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Love it and if you go on to the other clubs players, you can use your login details and have a look at theirs also.
A lot of the time you can see Brightons full game on other teams players.

It well worth it

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yeah I do go to every home game and most away games, does this mean I shouldn't get it?

Depends whether you think you'd like to watch games back/highlights of the game. I generally will watch the highlights of every game at least once, even if I went to the match in question.

Last edited:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Yeah I do go to every home game and most away games, does this mean I shouldn't get it?

No it doesn't mean that at all. I love to watch the games back. Any goals or controversial decisions/incidents are worth looking at, just to satisfy yourself if you like. Well worth it for under a fiver a month.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Extended Highlights of home and away matches, press conferences, post match reaction, live commentary and the big screen videos replayed.

I reckon its worth it.

Billy Whizzkid

Aug 24, 2011
Can it be used to watch videos and listen to match commentary on an iPhone? Anyone here actually do this rather than speculating whether it would work or not?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I get this instead of match day programs now.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Extended Highlights of home and away matches, press conferences, post match reaction, live commentary and the big screen videos replayed.

I reckon its worth it.

You cant because there is no flash player on the iPhone but I believe there is an app called Photon which lets you use it on the ipad, but not sure if its available for the iPhone. You would have to check :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here