Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Party Membership

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Adobe is always a pain for me, it downloaded eventually though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Does it need a paper copy to join? Can't it be done end-to-end online and a PayPal payment thingie set up? Only I don't have a working printer at home and the company I'm currently working for has a firewall so 'efficient' it won't even let stuff through that you need for your work.

Not sure I trust the forms appearing in the club shop in a timely manner. Plus that's not much use for all the potential members worldwide. Or even countywide.

If all else fails, could somebody please mail me one (address available by PM, I'll reimburse the postage etc.)

Final thought: Is the Seagulls Party a registered party? Cos then any donation seems to be worth extra due to tax somethingorother being added to the donation.

Cheers

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
THPP, would a mail attachment be stripped out by your over-zealous firewall?

If not, PM me your email address, and I'll get one to you that way.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
sully said:
THPP, would a mail attachment be stripped out by your over-zealous firewall?

If not, PM me your email address, and I'll get one to you that way.

Cheers for that Sully - tho my over-zealous firewall would stop not only the mail attachment, but the mail itself. Grrrr....

Nevermind, I could probably do with buying a new printer anyways

:thumbsup:

woodster

Jul 18, 2003
may have already been mentioned, sorry if it has, but any chance of things like car stickers, badges etc.

may be a bit early, more important things to get off the ground, but just a thought.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
woodster said:
may have already been mentioned, sorry if it has, but any chance of things like car stickers, badges etc.

may be a bit early, more important things to get off the ground, but just a thought.

Great idea, especially for people like myself and the wife, who both drive and live in south wales, gives a chance for it to become more known etc etc :clap: :clap:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Thanks for putting the forms on the table last night. Duly filled in. I can't believe that I'm actually a member of a political party.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There was a LOAD of people handing completed membership forms to Sir Lord Bracknell at the Forty Notes Quiz Night :thumbsup:

Be afraid, LDC, be VERY afraid...

Last edited:

Rusco said:
Any idea when the membership cards will be out?
Apologies for the delay in processing membership applications. It's taken a while to set up the Party's bank account, but that is now done - and we can start getting things moving.

There may be a delay in getting membership cards sent out, because the Party Secretary is taking a holiday.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
i sent mine and the wifes forms in with a cheque on the 17 /06/06 and enclosed a stamped addressed envelope as asked, but still not heard anything ? and on my last check, i dont think the cheque i enclosed has been cashed in either ?

ahh....i didnt see the thread above this one before i typed it etc etc :dunce:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here