Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Over Burwash

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Quick plug for a new supporters club (Seagulls Over Burwash ) that is starting up to cover the Burwash/Heathfield area. We plan to provide coach/minibus travel on match days to the Amex Stadium from this part of North-East Sussex

The club have kindly agreed to send a representative up to an open meeting we are holding on the evening of Friday 22nd October at The Bear Inn in Burwash.

So far interest has been very high and any fans in the area who would like to come along, you are more than welcome.:thumbsup:

Please PM me for further details

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We really don't need NIMBYS like you so go do one, alright :tosser:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Everyone get along to this if you can. This will be a great way of following the super seagulls and will make travel easier for those of us fortunate enough to live in the more upper class area of sussex :)

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
good luck with the club.

always nice to see pockets of support across sussex. don't know why that pleases me but it always does

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
good luck with the club.

always nice to see pockets of support across sussex. don't know why that pleases me but it always does

There's a few of us over this way but there's plenty of plastic muppets to go with it...

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
good luck with the club.

Cheers, this part of East Sussex/Kent border gets forgotten but there is a huge fan base up here, always has been. You'd be surprised the amount of interest the stadium is generating, I've come up with the idea due to fact I keep getting asked about it all the time!!

Its makes sense to provide coach travel as there seems there will be little or no park and ride north of Lewes, its also a bonus to be able to park at the coach park and go directly into the ground.

Dandyman

In London village.
Best of luck with it. I know Clapham has raised this with the club numerous times. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Following on from this thread, and the thread about Trains and Falmer....

I am aware that following the Villa game last year (where Sussex Coaches successfully ran coaches from various parts of Sussex) they (Sussex Coachesand the Club) were looking into the possibility of running coaches to Falmer from towns around the County.

When you go to Norwich, you see Coaches from all over Norfolk parked up outside Carrow Road.

Does anyone know whether this is happening?

Growing up in Horsham in the mid 70s we always used the 'Horsham Supporters Coach' (35p it was for Under 16s!) - this could be a way of getting new (and existing) fans to Falner, without the hassle of Park and Ride etc..,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here