Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls iphone app is here

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Its a Football league app, not Brighton, you just add your team and there is no mention of commentary.
I wont bother

apple

Jan 20, 2009
Just downloaded it, cost 4.99 per season and has limited features compared to player.

Has game ticker, previous game stats, news feed is the same as website (no video), player profiles and sponsors!, fixtures, tables and the video content is just previous first team games, no video news or Harty reports (as yet).

Looks good, you can change club in the settings, advertised you could get phone images but cannot find any and the app icon is the football leagues not the clubs badge. Odd list of clubs not included, noticed Charlton and Accrington Stanley.

I would imagine that is because they are not part of the Premium TV 'World' websites.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Its a Football league app, not Brighton, you just add your team and there is no mention of commentary.
I wont bother

Do the league own the rights to the commentary though, and is the seagulls player independent or also owned and run across all teams by the league or a 3rd party.

The club is adverstising it so I imagine they get a cut of the paying punters cash.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
shame it doesn't default direct to League 1, seeing as how it defaults to the Albion once you choose your team. Could someone please tell me who I need to blame please.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
(and I can't get the Walsall match to play).

I'm the same but I have just watched the Swindon highlights and it started playing pretty much instantly and is of a reasonable quality (better than the sky player app) and I'm only over a 3G connection at the moment.

At the end of the day it's only a fiver for the season..........much better value than actually going to Withdean!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Downloaded full version. Says further features to follow - commentary and ability to change the app icon to club badge would be a start!

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Downloaded full version. Says further features to follow - commentary and ability to change the app icon to club badge would be a start!

Agreed. In fact, that's all that's needed imho.

Jerryatric

Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
Just downloaded it, but not bothered with the subscription; it is pretty good as it is: fixtures, results, league tables, player profiles, match reports and more. Nicely presented too.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Some of you lot make me laugh. £5 a year and you're expecting free match commentary.

Dream on.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
not interested until they make an Android App....get on it innit!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Some of you lot make me laugh. £5 a year and you're expecting free match commentary.

Dream on.
Its on the radio for free plus I pay for SW for a year - not too much to ask for is it?!?!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Well if you pay for SW then its not free commentary is it?
:facepalm: OK - to satisfy the pedants.

Its free on the radio. I pay for it on SW. So why can't we have commentary via the app for no extra charge other than what we have already paid?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here