Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls iphone app is here

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Not altogether keen on paying another £4.99 for 'player' when i pay already..shame they can't they link the two accounts..
Can't find it in the apps store anyway..?!

Last edited:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
That's a bargain for anyone not already signed up to Seagulls World.

Not so good if you are mind.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
That's a bargain for anyone not already signed up to Seagulls World.

Not so good if you are mind.

Seems a bit cheeky to have to pay £40 a year for it normally but you can get it for a one off payment of a fiver on your iphone. Maybe you have to pay both?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I don't see the point in paying for this if there is no commentary, if it had commentary then I'd definitely pay, in fact to link it with the normal Player subscription would be perfect.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I may be wrong, but the way I read it is that it's a one off £4.99 for the iPhone app, and then you need a Seagulls World subscription to actually access the content.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Just downloaded it, cost 4.99 per season and has limited features compared to player.

Has game ticker, previous game stats, news feed is the same as website (no video), player profiles and sponsors!, fixtures, tables and the video content is just previous first team games, no video news or Harty reports (as yet).

Looks good, you can change club in the settings, advertised you could get phone images but cannot find any and the app icon is the football leagues not the clubs badge. Odd list of clubs not included, noticed Charlton and Accrington Stanley.

Sep 1, 2010
The app is free, called the football league app, but player content is £4.99 per year, bit disapointed that this is through a 3rd party rather than our own app with a lovely Albion Logo on my iPod

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here