Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls in Spain?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Will be over near Ronda from 11-18 August, have a place we go to most years in a tiny village called Montejaque, lovely place run by old ladies in black all called Maria who compete for "shortest woman" award on an annual basis. Maria has won the last 8 years.

Was there in Summer last year and saw a ridiculously eventful game of football, CF Ronda vs Montrill, which partially made up for missing out on seeing Barca v Ath. Madrid the day before. Sounds ridiculous to suggest it could've made up for it at all but it really did. The game ended with the referee being taken away in a Police van.

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
I am correcting this not to be a smart alec but on the basis that you learn from your mistakes.

Entiendo tu Español bueno bien.
BUENO = adjective BIEN = adverb
Hay muchas personas quien crecen (crecen = grow) creen que todos los Ingléses en España son ignorantes quien que no aprenden la el idioma.
No me he dado cuenta realisado (REALIZADO = CARRIED OUT, REALISE +DARSE CUENTA) que Alpujarras es un lugar.
Hasta pronto amigo

I am correcting this,(comma)not to be a smart Alec(Names have a capital letter),(comma)but on the basis that you (may) learn from your mistakes.

My Spanish might be a little dodgy at one am after a night out,but my English is usually pretty good.:glare:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Currently in Marxuquera near Gandia. It's alright!!!!

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
and one more.

Also live away from the "tourist Spain", in the hills of inland Murcia, I work in Dolores and Los Montesinos( both near Torrevieja) every Friday, also have a mate who is a fellow Albion fan who has just moved to Cuidad Quesada, from Playa Flamenca.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
and one more.

Also live away from the "tourist Spain", in the hills of inland Murcia, I work in Dolores and Los Montesinos( both near Torrevieja) every Friday, also have a mate who is a fellow Albion fan who has just moved to Cuidad Quesada, from Playa Flamenca.

Cracking curry house in Los Montesinos

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
I work in San Miguel de Salinas,not far from Los Montesinos.We're getting close to putting a "Seagulls in Spain" supporters club here!:albion2:

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
I work in San Miguel de Salinas,not far from Los Montesinos.We're getting close to putting a "Seagulls in Spain" supporters club here!:albion2:

Am trying to get a spot on the Wednesday market in San Miguel.

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
It's a blinding market,but a bit hilly.O'Neils is a good place to relax afterwards.I take it you are only just in Murcia or it would be a bit of a hike?
Have you been to the Real Murcia stadium?Very similar in size and design to Falmer I think?We're often at Thader and IKEA.
What is it you sell?

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
I unlock mobile phones and sell Spanish Sim cards, been doing it for over 5 years now, could make a good living if I was able to get on more Spanish markets but all have waiting lists.

Drive past the Nuevo Condominium? plenty of times but never been to a game (would rather save the money and fly back to UK and watch the Albion).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here