Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls fans on Soccer AM - Now!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ok, I may upset some people here but this as got to be said. I think this is the third time we've been on this and every time our fans - like all the other clubs - come over as a bunch of moronic, grunting retards. Next time can we find some people who at least bear a passing resemblance to human beings? And not quite so FAT?

I appreciate that it's the 'nature of the beast' and they want to find people who come over as boorish, ugly losers desparate to appear on telly - but we're Brighton fans, surely we could be a bit different from the norm?

Apologies to anyone who's been on Soccer AM, I know that none of the above REALLY applies to you - but bloody hell that's what it looks like.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I appreciate that it's the 'nature of the beast' and they want to find people who come over as boorish, ugly losers desparate to appear on telly - but we're Brighton fans, surely we could be a bit different from the norm?

Yeah it'll make GREAT telly that! :rolleyes: Soccer AM is all about havin a laugh and just doin stuff that you'd do if you had your mates round for the footy.

As you say, all the other teams are the same. Maybe you're just the type of footy fan who would sit in the seats even if you were at a ground with a terrace?

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
Ok, I may upset some people here but this as got to be said. I think this is the third time we've been on this and every time our fans - like all the other clubs - come over as a bunch of moronic, grunting retards. Next time can we find some people who at least bear a passing resemblance to human beings? And not quite so FAT?

Apologies to anyone who's been on Soccer AM, I know that none of the above REALLY applies to you - but bloody hell that's what it looks like.

get lost you jelous nob i was on there we did wel got the record on hollywood bet you could not of done any better grow up

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That guy with the tache looked a bit, umm...

....gay

he is in fact a Rozzer, and not Gay!

I take a bit of offence here. Moronic grunting retards? There was a Director of a major national building contracter, a sales director, 2 teenage lads and a Policeman amongst that lot on Saturday, when excatly did we grunt?

We had to dress in full kit, we were asked to make as much noise as possible at the appropriate times, and as far as I am aware, it was the first time any of us had been on live TV and asked questions which we had to answer "off the cuff"

Not quite so FAT??? :rolleyes: TV adds pounds dontcha know.

And they do not "want to find people who come over as boorish, ugly losers desparate to appear on telly". They accept applications from fans who want to be on the show, and make them feel welcome, and really want them to enjoy the day, and feel part of the show.

They have a set of QPR and Brenford fans "on call" should the fans of the week fail to arrive, or turn up totally hung over form the night before.

For what it's worth, we had a scream, we met Ricky Hatton, had a kick about with Roberto Di Matteo, and scored more goals in the thing at the end than anyone else.

Very sorry if we were not your type, maybe we wouldn't like you either if we knew anything about you.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
he is in fact a Rozzer, and not Gay!

I take a bit of offence here. Moronic grunting retards? There was a Director of a major national building contracter, a sales director, 2 teenage lads and a Policeman amongst that lot on Saturday, when excatly did we grunt?

We had to dress in full kit, we were asked to make as much noise as possible at the appropriate times, and as far as I am aware, it was the first time any of us had been on live TV and asked questions which we had to answer "off the cuff"

Not quite so FAT??? :rolleyes: TV adds pounds dontcha know.

And they do not "want to find people who come over as boorish, ugly losers desparate to appear on telly". They accept applications from fans who want to be on the show, and make them feel welcome, and really want them to enjoy the day, and feel part of the show.

They have a set of QPR and Brenford fans "on call" should the fans of the week fail to arrive, or turn up totally hung over form the night before.

For what it's worth, we had a scream, we met Ricky Hatton, had a kick about with Roberto Di Matteo, and scored more goals in the thing at the end than anyone else.

Very sorry if we were not your type, maybe we wouldn't like you either if we knew anything about you.

I thought you all came across very well. Only thing is it would have been nice to know who was who.

So line up and announce yourselves and where you were sitting.

p.s. I was going to say line up and reveal yourselves but that is probably not the best thing to say on this board.

:blush::blush::blush:

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
Were you the one who did the catwalk, and said you are employed as a football coach at the Albion ? Could you ELABORATE on your actual role at the club ? Is it full time ?

i am and i work with albion in the community and im an aspiring coach working my way up :clap2::clap2:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Superphil. Yes, like I said I'm sure you're all perfectly reasonable people in real life (with the exception of fenech1elphick1 who obviously really IS a grunting retard). I'm sure you had a great day out and fair play to you. It's just that the 'Fans of the week' always come over as boorish oafs and every time I've seen Brighton fans on it they've been no exception. As you say you're encouraged to participate in 'zoo' format rather than all sit there doing the Times crossword, however I'm sure you'll agree that the treatment of the soccerette (when the caveman walking next to her pretended to grab her arse) was not a particularly edifying sight.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Superphil. Yes, like I said I'm sure you're all perfectly reasonable people in real life (with the exception of fenech1elphick1 who obviously really IS a grunting retard). I'm sure you had a great day out and fair play to you. It's just that the 'Fans of the week' always come over as boorish oafs and every time I've seen Brighton fans on it they've been no exception. As you say you're encouraged to participate in 'zoo' format rather than all sit there doing the Times crossword, however I'm sure you'll agree that the treatment of the soccerette (when the caveman walking next to her pretended to grab her arse) was not a particularly edifying sight.

Shut the hell up, its all a bit of a laugh, fair play to anyone who goes on there, does it really matter what they look like? any grown man sitting in a football kit is going to look a bit weird but it does seem like a great day out and who really cares what they look like? seems like you know who these people are and just want to lay into them to be honest.

Plus

Im sure the soccerette knows whats going on there only going on there to help there failed glamor model carrier anyway. the more perving the better imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here