Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Fans ID Cards

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I don't like it.

Rather than "FAN", personally I would feel far more comfortable with "Part Time Glory Hunter," instead. Oh, and maybe it's just me, but "Valid : For Life" seems like quite a commitment?

Could I just start of with "Valid until 4:50pm, January 6th, 2007" and then see how we go from there?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
realfan said:
Hi Wozza

My name is Raj - I'm involved with the software bit. If you have any questions - feel free to skype me sadds12 or email me on raj@Anderstand.com

Oh and by the way this is my id card:

imgsrcC-rajanand.jpg

Oh, I have loads of questions, but you and your mate aren't answering.

You're not Albion fans, so I'm questioning your motives.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
So are you a real fan or are you a Real (as in Madrid) fan?

Or are you, as I suspect, a complete numpty?

realfan

Nov 29, 2006
Raj: I'm a Man U fan - I'm very honest about it Andy is a Seagulls Fan. Michelle supports Seagulls becuase her dad does but she is on board mainly becuase of Andy.

Part of the reason why I'm doing it is becuase I developed a software which alls groups to build their own online community - So Andy felt it was nice to see how it works with Seagulls - This is how SeagullsFans.com was formed.

Now if there are any questions regarding the software, please direct them to me. All other questions for Andy please

-Raj

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Uncle Buck said:
But the technology is there to do so.

If you have a swipe card it is more than possible to flag up you are bad, suspect etc and this can trigger the system when you attempt to use it.
yes but if i got a mates ticket (or card) and swipe it the machine would not know im bad. there is a lot of security at matches (cctv etc) but turnstile staff could have photos of banned people in there and see imediatly if someone going through is banned and alert the police. by having a machine it removes another human check

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Arnt the cards a bit.... well.... Big?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here