Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls failed in Shipp bid

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
No i am not, look as I said it was an ill judged post. I felt that at time the Palace supporters made a few to many digs at the club i love so much. So i decided to try and cut them down to size. being new to this posting game I failed miserably to be cutting and witty and ended up looking like a twat! I have apologised and I hope thats the end of it!

Sorry to all that i offend

:down: :drink:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
No i am not, look as I said it was an ill judged post. I felt that at time the Palace supporters made a few to many digs at the club i love so much. So i decided to try and cut them down to size. being new to this posting game I failed miserably to be cutting and witty and ended up looking like a twat! I have apologised and I hope thats the end of it!

Sorry to all that i offend

:down: :drink:

Listen mate i fed you a line and you took the bait, Palace fans will always dig at Brighton and vice-versa and i for one would not have it any other way, football would be a lot duller without intense rivalry, but i never intend to upset or offend anyone it is banter. We have all posted things we wished we hadnt believe me! No need to apologise :drink:

MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
Alright Alright, I made an error of judgment with that post I made! I am having a bad day I got sent out for farting in class and, detention for saying Blur are better than Oasis and the shits from the spotted dick in the canteen!

I am willing to kiss and make up if you are!?
(Awaits a barrage of gay jokes):down:

That is one of the funniest posts I have EVER read on here :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here