Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls failed in Shipp bid

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
So what I make the odd spelling mistake! I am not going to get into a slanging match with to Palace knobheads! Brighton and Hove Albion is twice the club that Crystal Palace is. End of!

You can replie to this if you wish but I will from now on be ignoring you. By the way I am not a student and i would wager that I earn more money than you for doing a far better job!

SSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGUUUULLLSSSSS

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
So what I make the odd spelling mistake! I am not going to get into a slanging match with to Palace knobheads! Brighton and Hove Albion is twice the club that Crystal Palace is. End of!

You can replie to this if you wish but I will from now on be ignoring you. By the way I am not a student and i would wager that I earn more money than you for doing a far better job!

To be honest all that's just made you sound reaaly STOOOOOOOPID :dunce:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003

after that lot of drivel Mat you have given them more ammo to have a go back. they mean no harm, they come in peace, they are good fellows from the scum who like a bit of jovial banter, on the odd occasion they do come across as being wankers but on the whole they are witty and petty :love: :blush: :shootself

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
You are quite right actually it did! I am ashamed that I let a couple of palace fans get to me! I apologise for being vulgar enough to mention earnings it really isnt important I was struggling for a put down and I grasped a straw!

Anyway of to triple science..........doh! blown my cover!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton

Reel him in! Mate i hope you do put me on ignore because that post sums up what you really are

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
AJ's Love Monkey said:
A philosopher to boot. There is no beginning to your talent is there HP? :nono: :D

why thank you AJLM :blush:

whilst i'm at it (philosophering that is)
if brains were made of rubber, you wouldnt have enough to make a flip-flop for a one legged budgie :jester:

to think i actually spoke up for you as well earlier :down:

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Alright Alright, I made an error of judgment with that post I made! I am having a bad day I got sent out for farting in class and, detention for saying Blur are better than Oasis and the shits from the spotted dick in the canteen!

I am willing to kiss and make up if you are!?
(Awaits a barrage of gay jokes):down:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Alright Alright, I made an error of judgment with that post I made! I am having a bad day I got sent out for farting in class and, detention for saying Blur are better than Oasis and the shits from the spotted dick in the canteen!

Just see it for what it is fella :rolleyes:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook

I am an oldie but have heard of Blur and Oasis but never 'The Shits From The Spotted Dick In The Canteen' What hits have they had?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
hampden park said:
why thank you AJLM :blush:

whilst i'm at it (philosophering that is)
if brains were made of rubber, you wouldnt have enough to make a flip-flop for a one legged budgie :jester:

to think i actually spoke up for you as well earlier :down:

Much appreciated old chap, no really! :wave:

1066gull

Are you 1066 in disguise?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here