Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh dear, not to Mrs Hut's taste

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I know we're not premiership, but surely they could have done better than those two munters:nono:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
;)
I'm going to ask your creator to confiscate your eyes - you certainly haven't worked out how to use them.

We could have fed you the alternative - Gully Girls, or some make-up caked slags.

I'll go for the alternative ta. ;)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I hope those two poor girls don't read this site. What a miserable bunch you lot are. They're doing their job, why does everything like this on this baord have to develop into such negative unpleasantness? Give 'em a break, keep your opinions to yourselves, as someone once said, "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all."

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I hope those two poor girls don't read this site. What a miserable bunch you lot are. They're doing their job, why does everything like this on this baord have to develop into such negative unpleasantness? Give 'em a break, keep your opinions to yourselves, as someone once said, "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all."

I agree especially since I have seen a lot of posters on Nsc and rough just doesn't describe it. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
On the topic of BHA related clothing. I have a blue and white striped corset (not like the one in my avatar) free to a good home. It's brand new, never worn. It's about a size 14. It's a tad to big to me, and it would be a shame to give it to Oxfam when there might be an Albion fan out there that wants it. PM me if interested.

Also, I bought the brand new retro zip-up top today. It's really nice.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom

we're not passing ourselves of as models.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Well said, some people aren't happy unless they are moaning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here