Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scunthorpe Information

JamieScunthorpeFan

Jul 31, 2009
Hi guys, Those of you that are coming tomorrow I shall leave some information for you. There are plenty of food and drink outlets outside Glanford Park. There's a Mcdonalds, Pizza Hut, KFC, Frankie and Bennies, The Old Farmhouse. There's also The Berkely Hotel down the road from the ground for cheap beers. I will advise you to NOT EAT inside the stadium. The food and drink is awful in my opinion.

Good luck for the season and I am looking forward to a good match tomorrow.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Its nice of you to write all this out but im not quite sure if anyone will make any use of it

JamieScunthorpeFan

Jul 31, 2009
No problem I thought I would leave some info for the fans who are coming. It's a good long trek for a friendly I agree with that. Whoever's coming to Scunny tomorrow on here have a good day. I expect the crowd will be no bigger than 2,000.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The 2 Russells will be enjoying a few beers in the Berkeley Hotel followed by a Maccy D or KFC. As I dont drink I'll be on the diet coke.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
There are plenty of food and drink outlets outside Glanford Park. There's a Mcdonalds, Pizza Hut, KFC, Frankie and Bennies, The Old Farmhouse.

f*** all that shit! You wanna get in the German Schnapps bar!!

Is it still there?

There's also The Berkely Hotel down the road from the ground for cheap beers.

Is that the Sam Smiths place? Or is that further back up the road in to town?

Taddy Porter.......mmmmmmmmmmmm!

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
There's a train leaving Hereford in ONE MINUTE.

It'll get you to Scunny station TEN MINUTES before kick-off.

Change at Stockport and Doncaster.

But be QUICK.

Haha, yeah I saw the train times about 20minutes ago but unfortunately I'm still sitting here in my pants eating my cornflakes. So doubt I'll make it!!!

I'm staying just next to edgar street so I will probably just see who their playing today!!!

JamieScunthorpeFan

Jul 31, 2009
Jamie, how good is Billy Sharp?

Billy Sharp was a fantastic player for us. I hear you have been rumoured with him. He's not known for having pace, but give him the ball in decent areas and he will stick the ball in the back of the net. Sheffield United must have shattered Sharp's confidence once more. He will be a great signing if you get him.

JamieScunthorpeFan

Jul 31, 2009
There's a train leaving Hereford in ONE MINUTE.

It'll get you to Scunny station TEN MINUTES before kick-off.

Change at Stockport and Doncaster.

But be QUICK.

I am afraid it won't as there's some railworks happening in Scunthorpe. You would have to get off at Doncaster and board a coach to Scunthorpe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here