Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scummers Players Charged With BURGLARY!

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Edits: I should point out at this stage that Richard Madeley was never charged with any criminal offences...

Yes he was he was found not guilty......pity it was only stealing champers he was charged with.....crimes against broadcasting may have been another thing!
As would that lourne watsit that spreads herself across the BBC morning progs...should be done under the trades description act.....Trash to cash my foot more like BBC licence payers cash to trash if you ask me!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I'm not denying they did it, im just saying theres much more to the story!! - the birds in question are not exactly angels:lolol:

The way they tempted the well paid footballers by tempting them with their unguarded bags. Harlots!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Basically they were stealing the girl's stuff for kicks, rather than for the financial gain.

Makes no difference in my eyes, nor those of the law.

What exactly is your mate's defence then Dwayne, apart from the fact that the girls were not 'angels'?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I'm not denying they did it, im just saying theres much more to the story!! - the birds in question are not exactly angels:lolol:

ooh ooh. look at me. I know someone who knows someone who knows a couple of 2nd rate footballers and probably alex off big brother as well

nobber

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There is something particularly revolting about a couple of millionaire footballers thieving from waitresses.

I trust that staff within the catering industry up and down the country will ensure they apply some "special treatment" to any food they may be serving to these two individuals in the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here