Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scumhamton fans gutted to miss out on Noone

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
As i've said, if we go up then all of a sudden his wages won't seem large. And I fully believe he deserves them, he is an absolute class above any defender i've seen this season. His brain seems to work 10 times faster than anyone elses. Still amazes me now we managed to get him to step down a league.
Chamberlain is a difficult one. If the fees being touted around are true then we'll sell - turning down £10million would be ridiculous. I don't believe that we'll be offered anywhere near that though, and i'm pretty confident he'll stay. Having said all that he is probably replaceable. I'm more worried about getting Lallanas contract sorted out before it expires this summer.

I have to say I thought Lallana was absolute class against us and worried every time he got the ball. Murray and Dicker along with other major palyers like Bridcutt have contracts out in the summer but we are pretty confident they'll sign some new ones in Jan

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
They really are a bunch of arrogant ***** aren't they. Once we are at Falmer we are every bit as good as them with more potential and a better ground. Oh and Southampton is largely a shithole.

A giraffe with his head naturally in the clouds.

Yet another attendance for us in League one today that is higher than your Falmer capacity will be. Every bit as good as us?? In what respect. Potential yes, but won't be met for a very long time.

And watching us today, seriously we don't need Noone, certainly not as much as Albion.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Yet another attendance for us in League one today that is higher than your Falmer capacity will be. Every bit as good as us?? In what respect. Potential yes, but won't be met for a very long time.

And watching us today, seriously we don't need Noone, certainly not as much as Albion.

I know what you mean scoring 5 goals today really wasn't enough for us :facepalm:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Watching us today, nor do we :thumbsup:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

Ooh you went to a game! Well done you.

Enough of the southampton love in. You sound like the twats on that website who think that if a team has a bid in for a player, the mighty saints just have to equal it & the player will automatically see the light.
Arrogant? Southampton? Never. :facepalm:

May 8, 2010
Classic thread! Must be scared looking at us stalking you in the table now....how's ya penalty takers doing these days?

Keep talking about the mighty saints, making up wages etc. Laughable poor shirtlifting moronic losers!

See you at the running track.

1066gull

Brighton is a far more attractive place than Southampton. Soon the A23 will become pretty much straightened out and become motorway and the A27 could do with ripped out roundabouts in for slip roads...oh im waffling again aren't i?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
The reason I hate them so much is that they are a bunch of jumped up little pricks who still think they are Premiershit quality. Who would want to go there rather than come to us?
Just look at the respective qualities of the managers.
I rest my case.

SCUMMERS THEY WILL ALWAYS BE.

TNBA

TTF

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
The reason I hate them so much is that they are a bunch of jumped up little pricks who still think they are Premiershit quality. Who would want to go there rather than come to us?
Just look at the respective qualities of the managers.
I rest my case.

SCUMMERS THEY WILL ALWAYS BE.

TNBA

TTF

OK - Adkins with 2 promotions, Poyet with...?

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
True, but I'd bet everything I had that Poyet will achieve more in his managerial career than Adkins.

Maybe, maybe not. But that's irrelevant anyway - any players weighing up the two managers isn't going to think "Hmm, Poyet is probably going to go further in his career". They'll look at what they've achieved already and that's it.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Maybe, maybe not. But that's irrelevant anyway - any players weighing up the two managers isn't going to think "Hmm, Poyet is probably going to go further in his career". They'll look at what they've achieved already and that's it.

Achieved in their respective careers? Players love a physio.

Erm, in his first ever managerial position he has guided a team out of the relegation zone to 13th place. In his second season his team are now six points clear at the top of the league. I rate Adkins but clearly Poyet is the better manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here