Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

scumhampton

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Like the way you missed palace you mean!!!
No. I missed that deliberately.

And stupidly, as it turned out. :dunce:

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
got a letter from the club today saying i didnt have tickets.:( so i no doubt shall be trying to get a couple on here at some stage

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine arrived today :clap2: :clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Saints Sold Out

Club Press Release

The club's allocation of 3,150 tickets for this game is now sold out. We will not be receiving any more tickets from Southampton.

Because this match was oversubscribed the club implemented the away ticket policy announced in February. Applications were accepted by post
only from existing members of the Away Scheme and season-ticket holders.

These applications were processed in order of date receipt and tickets sold out within the application window of 27th October _to 3rd November.

No new away members were allocated tickets for this game. All successful/unsuccessful applicants will be informed by post during the week starting 14th November.

There are still a few tickets available to wheelchair users. These are restricted to one pair per season-ticket holder/away member on a first come
first served basis. They are priced at £26 per pair and may be booked by calling the Albion Ticket Office on 01273 776992.

There are still 12 complimentary tickets available for the visually impaired.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Easy 10 said:
f*** it. I'm getting a wheelchair.

Or become visually impaired ???

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
First the good news! We were allocated our tickets.

Now the bad news! They have been nicked!

My mate received an envelope from the club, minus the tickets.

We should be OK though. He has been on to the Royal Mail and they have recovered some of the tickets. They said that club will re-issue new tickets to replace the missing tickets but not before 30 December.

I wonder if anyone at Southampton will intercept the people with the Stolen tickets?

Last edited:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Buzza said:
I wonder if anyone at Southampton will intercept the people with the Stolen tickets?

Let's hope the re-allocated tickets state that on them, or it might be you getting fingered!

Still not got mine, but my credit card has been debited (ages ago!), so expecting them shortly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here