Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scum

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
It's not like Giggs would get a regular shag if he wasn't loaded and famous, he looks like a malnourished Kurdish refugee.

Can you imagine how black and hairy the little fucker's bangle is?

LOL. I think I have just weed my pants

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Does anyone think that if Giggs just took the Imogen stuff on the chin instead of going for the super injunctions etc that this further story wouldnt be in the papers?

I reckon that the papers are now going for the jugular now the gloves are off.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I have NEVER seen anyone banging their sister-in-law in the workplace, mind you I do work ina school.
It's not very nice for his wife, or the rest of the family, but "utter scum" is way off the mark.

That kind of thing goes on in every workplace in the country. I bet 99% of us have either cheated on someone or know someone who has. No, it's not right, but millions of people do it. Doesn't make them scum. Just human.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I disagree. If this story is true, he is absolute scum. I generally think anyone who cheats on someone is an utter bellend, but having read the story, Giggs has crossed the line into scum land. And I think that's being kind, personally.

It is true, I don't see how anyone can be surprised though really, in fairness to him, the affair started before she got with his brother, although the majority of people would have had the decency to break it off at that point.

She is quite lush though IMO.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Imogen wrote on her Twitter page this afternoon: ‘I just wanna curl up and die today'

Why, because you're not the only girl he's had an affair with? Wow, devastating news.

The boy is a scum.

It's not very nice for his wife, or the rest of the family, but "utter scum" is way off the mark.

That kind of thing goes on in every workplace in the country. I bet 99% of us have either cheated on someone or know someone who has. No, it's not right, but millions of people do it. Doesn't make them scum. Just human.

Erm... family? Brother's wife?

Of course we don't know the true story - even the Mail have pointed a crooked finger towards a 'Sunday' newspaper, and said "alleged". They ought not to have any story that is 'alleged', because that is just hearsay, shirley?

However, if a person is really having an affair with a sibling's spouse, I would tend to think they were both on the 'scummy' side.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Of course we don't know the true story - even the Mail have pointed a crooked finger towards a 'Sunday' newspaper, and said "alleged". They ought not to have any story that is 'alleged', because that is just hearsay, shirley?
It's nearly always hearsay, the Rebecca Loos and Beckham fling is still 'alleged' because Beckham has never admitted it, so the papers still have to say 'alleged'.

However, if a person is really having an affair with a sibling's spouse, I would tend to think they were both on the 'scummy' side.
It's not just the one affair though, and it's also both the timing of the affairs (before he even married his wife) and the length of time (8 years, including after she married his brother). That's pretty f***ing scummy by anyone's standard.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
As insults are being lobbed his way, can we not forget the women please? They're not the helpless victims they'd like us to believe, just women who've knowingly had affairs with a married man with kids. Yuch.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The reason why Mame Diouf went out on loan from United was that another United player, who is known for being half-rice half-chips, became obsessed with the size of his penis. Diouf then went mental and gave this first teamer a right hook.
this wasn't the SAME United player who was linked to Will Young ... was it?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

It's nearly always hearsay, the Rebecca Loos and Beckham fling is still 'alleged' because Beckham has never admitted it, so the papers still have to say 'alleged'.

It's not just the one affair though, and it's also both the timing of the affairs (before he even married his wife) and the length of time (8 years, including after she married his brother). That's pretty f***ing scummy by anyone's standard.

That would be my take on it. It didn't pass me by that the woman in this story is on an 'equal plane' as it were, either.

It takes two to tango, after all.

Monica Lewinsky got hailed as a virtual paragon as a victim of Billy's willy as Clinton got derided for the breeze that blew him in the White House. He 'stood' to lose while she must have salivated over shameless new-found fame.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here