Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scum

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Ryan Giggs having an eight year affair with his SISTER-IN-LAW.

Utter scum.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
So what, i mean does it really matter, my neighbour had an affair with someone, it didnt get plastered all over the news, and funny enough no one really gave a toss.

His a human being we all make mistakes, he is still one of my fav footballers of all time.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
It's not like Giggs would get a regular shag if he wasn't loaded and famous, he looks like a malnourished Kurdish refugee.

Can you imagine how black and hairy the little fucker's bangle is?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's not very nice for his wife, or the rest of the family, but "utter scum" is way off the mark.

That kind of thing goes on in every workplace in the country. I bet 99% of us have either cheated on someone or know someone who has. No, it's not right, but millions of people do it. Doesn't make them scum. Just human.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
It's not very nice for his wife, or the rest of the family, but "utter scum" is way off the mark.

That kind of thing goes on in every workplace in the country. I bet 99% of us have either cheated on someone or know someone who has. No, it's not right, but millions of people do it. Doesn't make them scum. Just human.

I agree Scum is way too harsh here. But to do it for 8 years with your brother's partner and whilst your wife is pregnant and then the day after she gave birth on both occasions is a little bit beyond the kind of thing that happens in most people's world.

Given that he went to court to silence someone, and who has made accusations against that person which have yet to be tested (and indeed may never be as the person involved has never been questioned or arrested for the crimes she has been accused of) it does seem that he has laid himself open to the ridicule he will now get

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The reason why Mame Diouf went out on loan from United was that another United player, who is known for being half-rice half-chips, became obsessed with the size of his penis. Diouf then went mental and gave this first teamer a right hook.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

I disagree. If this story is true, he is absolute scum. I generally think anyone who cheats on someone is an utter bellend, but having read the story, Giggs has crossed the line into scum land. And I think that's being kind, personally.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
never liked the fellow ..........I now know why

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here