Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scuffle Between Brighton Fans

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Cant see this been mentioned. Did anyone see the handbags between a few Brighton fans in the ground last night?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Discussion over the various merits of EDL v UAF ? :lol:

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Tube around 6pm a few stops down from Oxford Circus was held up due to train ahead Met Police dragging drunks off it - None of us Shirley?????????

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was it "afters" from the Bournemouth game ???

I was too close for comfort. The guy on the end of the row threw a punch at this other guy for insulting his mate who was standing in the row just in front of them. Spilled out onto the steps and sent a few people flying.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Someone told me the instigator has form for being a trouble maker and that he's only reappeared on the scene recently after not being around for two or three years.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think it was over a matter of opinion to do with Bridcutt, the bloke in the Baseball cap, seemed like he was being a bit of a nause to be fair.

cant believe it went on for so long without any stewards coming up to sort it out, must of been pretty clear what was going on.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Someone told me the instigator has form for being a trouble maker and that he's only reappeared on the scene recently after not being around for two or three years.

Looks like his 3 year football banning order has just finished :wink:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Seperate incident outside the ground with 2 BHA fans squaring up to each other. Police split them up and gave one a talking to.

Not sure if related to the above.

Was it handbags or proper punches landed ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This was reported on the 'Negatives from last night' ... or something like that.

I was told it was over Cox... x not cks! Was three rows down and to the left of it. I thought it was funny seeing meatheads getting bored and finding something else to pass the time away. Was also looking down at the stewards and they weren't even looking whilst the handbags and lipstick were flying. No harm came of it, I don't think.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
There was a punch up at Watford on Saturday around about kick off time. No idea what it was about, nor do I care really. Boys will be boys and all that. I just hope everyone had a nice time!

I think some people need a cause to fight....we're top of the league, moving in to a whizz bang stadium what is there to moan about?? People are taking it out on one another!

For the sake of the fans of this football club, Bloom I implore you to bugger off with your cash and sell the club to a paint brush salesman from that there north for a nauseating sum of £2.50 and a set of soft bristles so we can get some form of normality back to the terraces!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here