Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scr

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
SCR f***ed up big time this morning by broadcasting that it was No, they convinced some old dear from Falmer that Prescott had turned it down including me, I am going to email whoever is in charge of that station telling them to get some decent reporters instead of some stupid woman who did not have a clue and who was clearly a nimby, WANKERS WE PAY THERE WAGES.

DAVEYBOY

May 26, 2004
NEWHAVEN
Iwas listening to this at work and was obviosly f***ing angry
when SCR said it was a no verdict.But was even more pissed when they said it wasnt.
this is an example of poor journolism and me like you Sullyup
will be emailing the station a strongly worded letter.

The f***ing arseholes!

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
sullyupthewing said:
SCR f***ed up big time this morning by broadcasting that it was No, they convinced some old dear from Falmer that Prescott had turned it down including me, I am going to email whoever is in charge of that station telling them to get some decent reporters instead of some stupid woman who did not have a clue and who was clearly a nimby, WANKERS WE PAY THERE WAGES.

Absolutely right. Please post the email address on here.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I thought Richard Reynalds did a good job and just went along with what he had been told.He sounded really dissapointed and angry with the decision.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply. I contacted them this morning and still haven't had a response-not even from some bot telling me my message had been received.

We should get a new song ready for the first game of the season, just for them.

Where's Harty btw-he's keeping a very low profile? With all of this happening he's nowhere to be heard. Is he at some undertakers' convention or sumfink?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Bwian said:
Where's Harty btw-he's keeping a very low profile? With all of this happening he's nowhere to be heard. Is he at some undertakers' convention or sumfink?

Buried under a heavy workload - or something.

Strongly worded email has just been sent to Mike Hapgood with a C.C. to SCR. Time for a witchunt of Ms Drought? You bet! No doubt her bosses at the BBC will publicly back her, but if enough people write in and complain at her sloppy journalism, I suspect she could get shunted sideways to answering the phones on gardeners phone in or something of that ilk!

P.S...The "Guvnor" at SCR is now a nick.franklin@bbc.co.uk rather than Mike Hapgood according to the autoreply I've recently recieved.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Still very much here in Worthing and looking forward to the new season, in fact I'm just about to go on to SCR now.

Just had the following reply from SCR. I await their "reply in detail" with interest??

Dear Mr ********

Thank you for your e-mail. Your comments regarding our coverage of the Falmer stadium issue yesterday have been noted. We will be investigating further your particular points and will be reply to you in detail in the near future

Yours sincerely

Emily Kingham

Administrator

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here