Gareth Glover said:
Kneon

Games 18
Won 5
Drawn 4
Lost 9
Points 19

Relegation battle form.

This includes 3 defeats under the charge of Booker so blaming McGhee is a bit unfair. I can understand people being unhappy but as we are safe this year why not wait and see what McGhee does in the summer before calling for his head.

Personally I think the loss of Rodger has had almost as big an impact as the loss of Coppell.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Stuart Munday said:
Unfortunately we do need fairweather scum and at Falmer we will need thousands of them otherwise we will have crowds of 4000 each week.
If Falmer goes ahead we will start to see alot of new faces coming to games which will of course be a good thing but people are fickle and they will still pick and choose the games they want to see.
There is still some resentment at Man Utd from the fans that have always watched them against the influx that appeared when they started being successful again.When we are at Falmer the fans that went to Gillingham,have had season tickets each season etc etc could be outnumbered by new fans or fickle fans so we had better get used to it.

When I said fairweather scum, I meant the season ticketers who despite having a right to say what they want as they pay to have the right to do so, they can't expect us to be up there winning every single match.

The poor sods who can't even get to a game are not, IMHO, fairweather fans.. they are more than likely good, honest supporters who can't afford to go, even if the tickets are available.

The sort of people who, if they had a spare tenner, would show up at the Goldstone if they fancied going as late as a saturday morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here