Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SCR Phone in

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Depressing listening to it really.

Most callers not happy about the performance.

Not happy about the season tickets (I'll be buying one).

One bloke confusing lobbying with harrasment.

More calls to rebuild Withdean, 'cos Falmer ain't gonna happen.

Not a positive call so far.

I think we're all just nervous really.

KEEP THE FAITH!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How many more times, the football matters not a jot until we get Falmer.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I get very fed up with people who come on and say support the team and they have not been to a game all season such as they guy from Helsinki. Pay £ 415 watch rubbih and then you can talk !.

What is he meant to do Gareth? Fly his Lear jet in to Luton and Grimsby?

Nice to hear a big backlash against the moaners on the phone-in. Tuesday's was terrible. Blimey, Tommy Cockles's on now. Go for it grandad!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
how many of these fans that are saying they wont go next season would be a cardiff in may if we got to the playoffs ?

once a brighton fan, always a brighton fan. brighton till i die.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Elderly William was not a happy bunny

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't criticise people who pay £ 415 for not being happy !. The guy from Iceland contributes nothing to the club.

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Wilko said:
how many of these fans that are saying they wont go next season would be a cardiff in may if we got to the playoffs ?

once a brighton fan, always a brighton fan. brighton till i die.

well said wilko :clap:

Gareth Glover said:
I get very fed up with people who come on and say support the team and they have not been to a game all season such as they guy from Helsinki. Pay £ 415 watch rubbih and then you can talk !.
He did say that he would be buying a season ticket for next season, though.

I pay my £415. I don't watch "rubbish". I watch an Albion side that gives me highs and lows across the season. Much like most of the last 32 years.

Why some people think that losing three games on the trot is a reason for abandoning the club NOW is beyond me.

:angry:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Lord Bracknell said:
He did say that he would be buying a season ticket for next season, though.

I pay my £415. I don't watch "rubbish". I watch an Albion side that gives me highs and lows across the season. Much like most of the last 32 years.

Why some people think that losing three games on the trot is a reason for abandoning the club NOW is beyond me.

:angry:

Lord B, I salute you. The Albion is a love affair from which there is no divorce. I started this affair in 1953 and even if we were non league the passion would not die. I am Brighton; I am Sussex; I am Albion. There is no alternative:)

Quite right balloonboy. But, from the phone-in, I thought it had already been decided that we'd be thrashed 9-0 by Bournemouth in front of a crowd of 1,268.

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
If people don't want to buy a season ticket - fine! DON'T !!!

The club does NOT need fairweather scum like you anyway. Especially that guy in Southwick.. Jesus I hope he doesn't have a lethal weapon near him, as I would fear that he might use it on himself. Total moron.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I knew I should have rung in but too busy concentrating on driving in appalling conditions on the motorway ???

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
How I agree with Lord B. and Gaffer.My Albion supporting days started in 1962 and since then I've experienced every possible emotion.Of course I don't like to see them going through a bad spell but they'll come out of it.To be honest the football is secondary at the moment-let's get a stadium and then think about moving up through the divisions.
BRIGHTON 'TIL I DIE.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lord

We have been very poor this season and no value for money imho.

That is fact.

People who pay good money have a right to state that.

But we'd still all lose our right testicle for the club and that is also a fact.

:clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ahem Gareth.

What do you call value for money?

I went through all sorts of emotions this afternoon. It was entertaining, certainly not boring and there were some good moments for the Albion fans.

I enjoyed the game but not the result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here