Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SCR Phone In Tonight 7pm - and Text Poll for a New Manager

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
What a suprise FG wants Dean Wilkins!!!!!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I don't think FG is quite with the fairies, let alone us.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Everest said:
I don't think FG is quite with the fairies, let alone us.

Ha Ha
clap.gif

Keith B Wetherill

Oct 6, 2003
Helsinki,Finland
Fed Up..
Reading had SC press conference live on Reading world LIVE this morning (I listened in ) Why oh Why can't seagulls world have done the same with phone in? I have used my pal in England's membership of Reading to keep up with goings on regarding this debacle..
SC's credibility vanished for me when he said the only negative was the possibility of a no from Prescott..Then why did he sign? The same possibility applied when he took our job!
:(

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I can't get into Seagulls World today :-(

Aug 12, 2003
Gothenburg, Sweden
Hi Keith - fellow nordic dweller,

It WAS on seagulls world, I've been listening to it - BUT only the last 30 minutes unfortunately.

I logged in at 7pm UK time but saw that no live event was scheduled, so I was checking for info on NSC when Robert Lester Zamora (thank you sir) posted that it was being broadcast on SW.

Better late than never.

My girlfriend's mother is Finnish, just in case you are interested...

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
I'm told that SCR's short notice to hold the phone in at all made it extremely difficult for Seagulls World to get the terchnical details arranged in time.

Lines have to be reserved at NTL central etc. Dial-in numbers have to be arranged etc.

However, it got there in the end so a bit of praise to the webmaster for persevering, particularly as he's totally on his own this week with the Press Officer taking a short holiday (thinking it would be safe to do so as there was no mid-week game!!).

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Why o Why in an hour's phone in does Harty insist upon giving these people so much time to waffle, he said at the begining he wanted manager's choices ect and know time for messing around, i reckon i could get 35 people thru the system in that time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Champions League experience - not Toppo what's his name ex Bayer Leverkeusen ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
did i sound alright..i was just going into a choir rehersal!!!!

fg is a twat isn't he

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here