Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SCR Phone In Special

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
i think that the problem in January was Dean wanted to keep hammond and Dick never rated him - he wanted Dean Hammond out of the club - Dean had made him captain and dick didn't like it - unless the manager at this club does what dick wants then that is when the trouble starts

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
can't speak for himself

I know for a fact (something you're somewhat unfamiliar with, to judge from most of your ramblings on here) that he can speak for himself, I was just trying to help you understand what he was saying.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
i think that the problem in January was Dean wanted to keep hammond and Dick never rated him - he wanted Dean Hammond out of the club - Dean had made him captain and dick didn't like it - unless the manager at this club does what dick wants then that is when the trouble starts

...is the wrong answer.

At least everything after the the first 'Hammond' (it's a proper noun, and therefore needs a capital letter to start the word) is not right. Oh, and use full stops instead of dashes, please.

You don't spend 13 years developing a player, and make him a generous offer (at least generous as far as the club can afford) because you don't want him.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Opportunist :lol: Can you promise to ban Liz Costa, Sarah Watts and all other women who may or may not have fantasised about Micky Adams or Gary Hart at some point in the not so distant past.

I warned you, you had some nutter on the radio saying how much she liked Micky Adams!!! Grrrr :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
4) All women
5) Anyone phoning about Eastbourne or Lewes
6) Anyone phoning with a gardening question

We nearly had all of these as well!!! Just lacking the allotment action for the full house. :laugh:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Is the right answer.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
...is the wrong answer.

At least everything after the the first 'Hammond' (it's a proper noun, and therefore needs a capital letter to start the word) is not right. Oh, and use full stops instead of dashes, please.

You don't spend 13 years developing a player, and make him a generous offer (at least generous as far as the club can afford) because you don't want him.

Is the wrong answer .....

You talk utter bollocks most of the time and your pretentious little retort there does you no favours whatsoever.

You have absolutely no qualification I doubt on either playing the game or being remotely close to anyone that actually might know what goes on within the club, something that you find extremely irksome.

Dean Hammond was not fancied by Knight, Knights own personal view of the player blurred any likely agreement.

Wilkins did think Hammond was worth hanging on to and that is one of many clashes that Wilkins had to fight with Knight, there was only going to be one winner, Chairman tend not to sack themselves.

It was never really a problem with salaries and Wilkins only man-management weaknesses was to try to address any of Knights meddling in playing affairs.

Reid's little outburst was a prelude to Wilkins sacking, it was trying to sow a seed of doubt within the fanbase before the unreasonable sacking on the Thursday.

I am told Reid is a close family friend of the Knights. It does make you think !

It cannot be right for any individual to smear any other individuals without due cause, even in the name of BHA.

That must be unacceptable and counter productive in the longer term.

You watch what might happen to El-Abd, I hope that Adams fancies him because I am told Knight is also not a fan of his either.

We will see how this one is played out, but lets see if Knight has a personal dig at him too, should he leave.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008

You talk utter bollocks most of the time and your pretentious little retort there does you no favours whatsoever.

You have absolutely no qualification I doubt on either playing the game or being remotely close to anyone that actually might know what goes on within the club, something that you find extremely irksome.

Dean Hammond was not fancied by Knight, Knights own personal view of the player blurred any likely agreement.

Wilkins did think Hammond was worth hanging on to and that is one of many clashes that Wilkins had to fight with Knight, there was only going to be one winner, Chairman tend not to sack themselves.

It was never really a problem with salaries and Wilkins only man-management weaknesses was to try to address any of Knights meddling in playing affairs.

Reid's little outburst was a prelude to Wilkins sacking, it was trying to sow a seed of doubt within the fanbase before the unreasonable sacking on the Thursday.

I am told Reid is a close family friend of the Knights. It does make you think !

It cannot be right for any individual to smear any other individuals without due cause, even in the name of BHA.

You watch what might happen to El-Abd, I hope that Adams fancies him because I am told Knight is also not a fan of his either.

We will see how this one is played out, but lets see if Knight has a personal dig at him too, should he leave.

Is the wrong answer..:bigwave:

Give it a rest for crying out loud. You've decided not to renew your season ticket so will you please now cancel your subscription on here? It's the same old shit and it's as boring as hell.

Wilkins did think Hammond was worth hanging on to and that is one of many clashes that Wilkins had to fight with Knight
, there was only going to be one winner, Chairman tend not to sack themselves.

Have you any evidence for any of your allegations? Just wondering, seeing as you seem to be in the know an' all. I'm interested to learn of where all these snippets have come from.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008

Well i thought Knight was a fan of El-Abd, unless he lied to everyone last match of the season when he announced that he felt that he deserved player of the season, or this that just a good joke?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Well i thought Knight was a fan of El-Abd, unless he lied to everyone last match of the season when he announced that he felt that he deserved player of the season, or this that just a good joke?

didnt he announce though that wilkins had done a superb job?

i wasnt there, but think i read he said something along those lines

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here