Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SCR Phone in Podcast?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Went to Crewe yesterday and my recording of the phone-in did not come out. Has anybody got it as a MP3 or Podcast please.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
No would be good if BBC could make his possible, I did jot down a brief transcript;

Hello good game, whinge, whinge, whinge, moan, moan, whinge, moan, Good game, moan, moan, whinge, Good game, go to Albion v Barnet (not Lewes V Crawley), Good game, whinge, moan, Bye :lol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You missed nothing, I think there were only about 6 calls.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I do normally make my own podcast and listen to it on my iphone on Monday on a thing called RadioShark but the PC got restarted and it did not work this time. I can share a MP3 file in future.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Would be great, will check out radio shark myself sounds good.

I still have the fans phone in from after the 1-0 victory up at Palarse. My sister taped it for me, it makes me smile everytime I play it.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I do normally make my own podcast and listen to it on my iphone on Monday on a thing called RadioShark but the PC got restarted and it did not work this time. I can share a MP3 file in future.

Some reviews say the shark does not work on Vista, do you use XP on your PC or Vista.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Would be great, will check out radio shark myself sounds good.

I still have the fans phone in from after the 1-0 victory up at Palarse. My sister taped it for me, it makes me smile everytime I play it.

Any chance of letting me have a copy please, as its one of my favourite ever shows over 10 years of doing the phone-in.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I use XP Pro for Radio Shark. I always find that you need to have it running in the background to record, as minimising it does not seem to wake itself to record. Been good though, especially for away games. Has anyone eklse got the Crewe game and why don't SCR do it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here