Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scottish title race over?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
10 games ffs and rangers 10 points clear of Celtic. What's the bloody point really. Im sure people will slag me off, but.seems pointless to me

seagulls

Last edited:

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Everyone thought Celtic had it wrapped up last year and Rangers won it. They should just give the trophy to the team that wins the most Auld Firm games though. The rest of the season does appear a little pointless.....

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
always said scottish football is shit, and how can it be interesting when only one of 2 teams seems to win it, the last team to win it apart outside the top 2 is Aberdeen in 84/85

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
115 Championships of which 96 have been won by either Rangers or Celtic. The other 19 are shared by 9 clubs - Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs (all 4), Dumbarton (2), Dundee, Dundee Utd, Kilmarnock, motherwell and Third Lanark with a single win.

Not much has changed over the years.

You only have to judge the quality by their performances in Europe. Do you think it must get repetitively boring if your a Rangers or Celtic fan knowing it is a two horse race year in year out?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
lovely jubbly,rangers man myself

what about spain,anyone other than real madrid or barcelona won that league lately

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
lovely jubbly,rangers man myself

what about spain,anyone other than real madrid or barcelona won that league lately
Valencia twice and Deportivo la Coruna once in the last eleven years.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Who gives a shite about the SPL?!

East Stirling have turned shite again. :cry:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
10 games ffs and rangers 10 points clear of Celtic. What's the bloody point really. Im sure people will slag me off, but.seems pointless to me
Regardless of how many points they're ahead, the I have no interest in the sweaty league. I wish sky sports would stop polluting my channels with shit about them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Valencia twice and Deportivo la Coruna once in the last eleven years.
And those that finish 3rd are still capable of getting to the finals of the champions league, while the scottish champions can't even get past the group stages.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
And those that finish 3rd are still capable of getting to the finals of the champions league, while the scottish champions can't even get past the group stages.

Or INTO the group stages even...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here