Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scottish results,what team do you look for ?

Cheshire Cat said:
berwick2.gif
Aren't they English?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I'm not sure why everyone loves Gretna. They're not an amazing rags to riches dream story -- they've been bought by someone very rich who just wanted to muck about with a football club. He then spent more than most SFL turn over in a year on players. In fact, he only bought them because he couldn't exert enough influence over Carlisle United, and was bored with Workington Reds.

It's like being fond of Chelsea because they've improved so dramtically since the early 1990s.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I'm not sure why everyone loves Gretna. They're not an amazing rags to riches dream story -- they've been bought by someone very rich who just wanted to muck about with a football club. He then spent more than most SFL turn over in a year on players. In fact, he only bought them because he couldn't exert enough influence over Carlisle United, and was bored with Workington Reds.

It's like being fond of Chelsea because they've improved so dramtically since the early 1990s.
yeah

but i supported them when they were shit :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Greenock Morton

There is even a Brighton link :clap2:

How many of you can find a link between your Scottish team and the Albion????

Ex Morton Albion player

photo11.jpg

Last edited:

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
At the beginning of the season me and three mates decided to follow a Scottish third division Team.

I always look out for the mighty Montrose !!

:clap2:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
I check the Scottish League about as much as I do the Slovakian Division 2. Probably less actually...

Same here. I reckon a secton of NSC could actually play in the Scottish 3rd divison.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Rangers

met a Rangers fan when working at the 1986 Open in Turnberry... he got me a ticket for the Skol Cup Final against Celtic later that year and I had a brilliant weekend in Glasgow... Davie Cooper (RIP) scored for Rangers and the crowd went mental...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Re: Re: Scottish results,what team do you look for ?

kestrel said:
My sad old mate Paul used to go and watch queen of the south once a season back in the late 80s early 90s as you can imagine being an Albion Fan and picking a team called queen of the south

AWAY THE DOONHAMMERS!!!!!

What a great nýckname!!!!! :)

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I'm probably the only one here with two Scottish teams, looking at the disparaging comments some people are making. Dundee Utd (come on the Arabs) and East Stirling.

East Stirling need all the support they can get, frankly, so I'm claiming that even my passing interest in their results expands their fan base to the tune of one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here