Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scottish Fans

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
f*** em'

whast they ever done on the footy world stage aside from never get into any competitions. we may not get to finals but we do more than the jocks ever do.

after hearing them on the radio earlier talking like total cnuts i say once again......'f*** em'

:clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The level of it is quite breathtaking, though I did once meet a Scottish chap who wanted England to win a game. Here's the story...

I had the misfortune to be working in Glasgow when England played Argentina in the World Cup in Japan. All of the sports shops were selling Argentina kits, plus kits of the others in England's group. There were loads of Argentina shirts and tops being worn around town. I remember being struck by how many folk were prepared to shell out £35 for a shirt just to proudly display the chip on their shoulder for a day.

Me and one mate watched the game in a bar in a sports centre, sat right at the front near the screen and felt 50 or so pairs of eyes burning holes in the back of our heads for the game. They were GUTTED when England won, GUTTED.

Out on the town that night we were astonished by the level of aggression towards us just for being English, even in the normally fair-minded student bars.

Later at a KEBAB shop, this Rab-C-Nesbit a-like stumbled up to us after hearing us talking.

"Hey. Are yous English?"

Oh f***, we thought - here we go again.

"Ah hope yous win your next game" [Against Nigeria]

"Oh? Cheers"

"Aye. Ah hate they f***ing niggas"......

Ignorant bigots, the lot of them.*

[well, not ALL of them...]

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I like it, let them mock , lets build up the hate.

Scottish people are twats the lot of them and we have far more to take the piss about in the grand scheme of things.

I'm not British. I'm English !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
rivals ?? they'd like to be GOOD enough to consider themselves our rivals, the chip on their shoulder cnuts. (same goes for the welsh as well :lolol:)
It should be a source of English national embarrassment that we are almost level in terms of head to head results.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I notice Hamden was only half-full. Can't imagine Wembley only being half-full for a match against Argentina, even if if was only a friendly.

The tickets started at only £18! Any of our resident Jocks like to speculate as to why the attendance was so low? Especially as the modern Robert the Bruce was involved.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I notice Hamden was only half-full. Can't imagine Wembley only being half-full for a match against Argentina, even if if was only a friendly.

The tickets started at only £18! Any of our resident Jocks like to speculate as to why the attendance was so low? Especially as the modern Robert the Bruce was involved.
Scottish football fans only turn up for England v Scotland or for a religious bigotry competition.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I worked this out years ago.

I have had some really great friends that are Scottish and seem to always get on well with them but it is something that we shouldnt worry too much.

You see, the Scots just hate everyone and everything to a degree.

The Protestants hate the Catholics.

Highlanders hate the Lowlanders.

Mcvitees hate the Mcflys.

Rangers hate Celtic.

The Gordon Highlanders hate the Blackwatch

Glaswegians .... well just hate evryone else ......

and it goes on and on ..........

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

only £18........? I think you have answered your own question here mate. Remember who we are talking about, if they drop a penny it hits them on the back of the head.

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
I worked this out years ago.

I have had some really great friends that are Scottish and seem to always get on well with them but it is something that we shouldnt worry too much.

You see, the Scots just hate everyone and everything to a degree.

The Protestants hate the Catholics.

Highlanders hate the Lowlanders.

Mcvitees hate the Mcflys.

Rangers hate Celtic.

The Gordon Highlanders hate the Blackwatch

Glaswegians .... well just hate evryone else ......

and it goes on and on ..........

The Gordons really hate the Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders. And with good reason, filthy Campell turncoats...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What I always find amusing is the disproportionate "hatred" between Scotland and England. It seems that a huge majority of Scottish fans say they hate England, but most England fans I know just dismiss Scotland as insignificant. Maybe that's what upsets them even more?

Yes I always want to beat Scotland when we play them, and I'll have a chuckle when the lose, but thats about it really. Couldn't really care less about them to be honest.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I agree - it's not just the Scots though, the Welsh are just as bad.
How are the Welsh just as bad? OK, you've got a few idiot Cardiff fans that make out they hate the English, but they also hate the rest of the Welsh as well. Funnily quite a few of these so-called 'english-haters' actually went to the World Cup in Germany to support England - a few of them were arrested over there as I remember.

The few Welsh I know mostly support England when we're playing anyone but Wales, or are at worst indifferent - though maybe it's because they've lived in England for a while. They certainly don't have the same chip on their shoulder as the Jocks do.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Scottish fans are always so happy to show off their (admittedly well founded) inferiority complex, how sad.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Scotland are so f***ing pathetic it's unreal. Imagine the sole purpose of your existence being to mock your rivals. It's like they've accepted they will never, ever achieve one iota of success, so they've just settled for enjoying it when England fail to make the SEMIS of a WORLD CUP. Absolute pricks the lot of them.

agreed, hate them

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Scotland are so f***ing pathetic it's unreal. Imagine the sole purpose of your existence being to mock your rivals. It's like they've accepted they will never, ever achieve one iota of success, so they've just settled for enjoying it when England fail to make the SEMIS of a WORLD CUP. Absolute pricks the lot of them.

Sounds a bit close to home doesn't it Badg?!

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Sounds a bit close to home doesn't it Badg?!

I like your style, even if you are Palace scum... oh, wait - is that just an expression of my inferiority complex and bigoted, chip-on-the-shoulder, small-minded, bitter hatred of a (whisper it softly) more successful football team's fans..? Or an expression of blue-and-white through and through, Albion supporting banter with a rival? Should I hate myself for this, or applaud my committment to the Mighty Seagulls? Oh, I'm soooo confused now...

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Were you there then that day? Thought not.

It was a poor game until he punched the ball in and then scored a quite fantastic second.

After Lineker scored he could/should have equalised.

Defeated yes, but owned, certainly not.

As you rightly state, Scotland know their place, and I'm afraid that for the foreseeable future is in the wilderness of International football. Never to return. Ever.

Interesting also that Scotland's successful.. well, let's stretch a point.. period in World Football in the 1970s was a time when a large number of Scottish players were Anglo-Scots, ie. playing in England. Even then, even with a poor attitude towards England, the English clubs were prepared to take on skirted players and help to mould them into internationals for their country of birth. I tell you what, ain't it grand to be English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here